yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasn't anyone heard of selling on the Net????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasn't anyone heard of selling on the Net????

Wassup with these companys, I wanna browse some 4x4 shops tonight, Most of Roughtrax is STILL 'under construsion', Procomp's doesn't even work apart from the home page and a link the their US site, click on the shop link, and it the online shopping host say account canceled! which dosn't bode well for sending them money.

GRRRR, won't be going there for parts then.

Even formular 4x4 give you a 'ring for service' on anything interesting, like I can do that at 23:06!

They ought to look at LA Supertrux site for good online shopping.

Rant over!, carry on.......................
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Wassup with these companys, I wanna browse some 4x4 shops tonight, Most of Roughtrax is STILL 'under construsion', Procomp's doesn't even work apart from the home page and a link the their US site, click on the shop link, and it the online shopping host say account canceled! which dosn't bode well for sending them money.

GRRRR, won't be going there for parts then.

Even formular 4x4 give you a 'ring for service' on anything interesting, like I can do that at 23:06!

They ought to look at LA Supertrux site for good online shopping.

Rant over!, carry on.......................
    Why don't you just go to bed, things will be different tomorrow.(anyway just think of the money you saved)
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

You tell em Tony!....the worst things is when theres a link to click on to see a product and doesn't show or for a price...and what happens call us on xxxxx for a quote!
      Gaz

Comment

I tried to go on the Supertrux site tonight and I keep getting redirected to Vi-Com ( or something like that ). I was after a price for the Zook 2" suspension lift kit. I have seen one for £50.00 elsewhere and was wonderin if it was a good deal?
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          Why don't you just go to bed, things will be different tomorrow.(anyway just think of the money you saved)
          He couldnt coz he had to stay up to pick up a drunken Linda from the station... don't worry, everythings ok now...... nite nite...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Supertrux could teach them a thing or two about overpricing too!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              Supertrux could teach them a thing or two about overpricing too!
              hehe! I've got 'prototype parts' discount on development stuff before.

well, used to, havn't spoken to him for months, just after getting a winch really cheap off him, so he might not be speaking to me now!

Must get on the phone......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

What is it you are after Tony?? I got roughtrax old parts & price list on disc (somwhere)you could take a look at if you want. Prices may be wrong but it would give you some Idea.Tell you wot I have got that would fit your truck...a pair of large wind deflecters, you can have them if you want BUT you must stop lusting after my tail.......................... ..........................gate .

sumo (ex suzi slave)
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I've been trying Supertrux's site for a couple of days and have only been getting that vi-com site too. What gives?

I agree with you, Tony - why have a site at all if it's not going to let customers buy what they want when they want? And worse, as in ProComp's case - "account cancelled"!? Why would anyone buy off them with that displayed at their url?

In these modern times, it's worth a company investing in a good e-com site to sell their wares.

Happy Friday

PS. I may have found a Surf after all - a mate in Cork put me on to one yesterday that wasn't for sale till I asked - I'm checking it out on Sunday... fingers crossed...
                  :

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
                    I've been trying Supertrux's site for a couple of days and have only been getting that vi-com site too. What gives?

I agree with you, Tony - why have a site at all if it's not going to let customers buy what they want when they want? And worse, as in ProComp's case - "account cancelled"!? Why would anyone buy off them with that displayed at their url?

In these modern times, it's worth a company investing in a good e-com site to sell their wares.

Happy Friday

PS. I may have found a Surf after all - a mate in Cork put me on to one yesterday that wasn't for sale till I asked - I'm checking it out on Sunday... fingers crossed...
                    I can get on to the Supertrux site (www.supertrux.com) fine, just tried it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                      I can get on to the Supertrux site (www.supertrux.com) fine, just tried it.

Cheers
                      No problems here either, perhaps they've been busy fixin it.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                        No problems here either, perhaps they've been busy fixin it.
                        I just tried Supatrux again and I'm still getting that stupid Vi-Com web hosting site. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                          I tried to go on the Supertrux site tonight and I keep getting redirected to Vi-Com ( or something like that ). I was after a price for the Zook 2" suspension lift kit. I have seen one for £50.00 elsewhere and was wonderin if it was a good deal?
                          why not do a home made spring over axle for free and knock up some shackle extensions?... that'll give you 7" ish

and while i'm here... same item Roughtrax £76 +VAT... Milner £15 +VAT
                          where's roughtrax getting his parts? Toyota or something?

i'm fitting my new Chi Chih ball joint right now!

edit... !!!!ting !!!!ers sent the wrong !!!!ing !!!!ing part!
                          Last edited by dabigman; 24 July 2004, 00:06.
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I dont think Supertrux site is so hot. OK fair enough they have one unlike many but they are big on kits, not on individual items.

Comment

Working...
                            X