speed bell alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed bell alert

Hey I came on this forum to find out about how to kill the annoying creature. The only link I found written by Koi didnt work it just came up with the error page so i pulld my dash apart and made this page www.toyotaspeedalertfix.webs.c om

hope it helps, any way im from tauranga new zealand and have a 89 2L petrol surf on 31" dessart deulers and love getting it dirty

Hello welcome
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Surf4x4 View Post
      Hey I came on this forum to find out about how to kill the annoying creature. The only link I found written by Koi didnt work it just came up with the error page so i pulld my dash apart and made this page www.toyotaspeedalertfix.webs.com

hope it helps, any way im from tauranga new zealand and have a 89 2L petrol surf on 31" dessart deulers and love getting it dirty
      Hope you enjoy surfing,how about some pictures of your truck??

Comment

hi and welcome.
        scroll to the bottom of this page and there are some links to what you want
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey guys thanks

I put up a link to this forum on the page I made for the speedbell so hopefully thatll get us more surfies haha. ill go blow the dust off my camera now haha

Comment

Things to be done, suspension lift, rated tow hooks and spotlights ontop

Its a 89 2L Petrol

Comment

Working...
            X