The worst insurance quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst insurance quote

Looks like my insurance has doubled. I`ve gone compared i`ve money supermarketed, best i can find is flux but its the worst one that amuses me
    I`m 50. Got 7 years no claims. Been driving for 33 years and
    City Insurance want £3,499.94. i`m not even allowed to use it for commuting
    Honest

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
    Looks like my insurance has doubled. I`ve gone compared i`ve money supermarketed, best i can find is flux but its the worst one that amuses me
    Honest

Are they sponsored by LAS?

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
      Honest
      I know how you feel mate but I've never had a realistic quote from Flux yet.

One of their people kindly rang me to check the details of a recent quote I'd asked for but they still couldn't come anywhere near. Been quoted approx 50% less by almost every other company I've tried for a comprehensive multi (2 car) policy, which includes the wife to drive both vehicles, than Flux were asking for just one vehicle......and that was without the wife included.

I'm 53, been driving since the age of 17, clean license and full no claims.

Very very confused.com
      If at first you don't succeed,
      Destroy all evidence that you even tried.

Comment

Remember, not all cover is the same, many companies don't cover modifications or off road use. Flux broker companies who do.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Someone told me that if you put on a camp voice and tell Adrian Flux that you're gay, you get a 20% discount.

You have to do the voice though.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

When I bought a Lotus Esprit aged about 20, I got one quote for £14k a year...

Comment

Working...
            X