Willing Volunteers (mugs) wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
    That doesn't sound too far for a bacon buttie! Have you got any young kids? My little 'un is 2 1/2 and he's always ready to make new friends!
    Both mine are what's known as grown up (if only they'd act it) and will be heading back to uni that weekend
    Last edited by Growler; 13 April 2011, 08:52.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      I spoke to Brian and like me he is also too far away and can't make it.

Oh.....wait.....you wanted replies from people who 'could' help.

sorry.
      Sure I can't tempt you with a couple of cans of alcohol thrown in

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        Sure I can't tempt you with a couple of cans of alcohol thrown in
        You know we would both be willing and able (maybe not very able, Brian is getting old) were we a little bit closer.

Good luck with being the boss for the day.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

But... but... but... 23rd is St Georges Day, and I will be drunk at the Nags Head beer fest celebrating my Englishness
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            But... but... but... 23rd is St Georges Day, and I will be drunk at the Nags Head beer fest celebrating my Englishness

do people actually do that? not get drunk, I mean celebrate St Georges day?
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              do people actually do that? not get drunk, I mean celebrate St Georges day?
              Not in any meaningful way... we much prefer to jump on the other nation's bandwagons....
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                But its only got one ear. Yes I know,you called it Van Goff

p.s. ,brown sauce or red
                Brown. Usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                  Not in any meaningful way... we much prefer to jump on the other nation's bandwagons....
                  Speak for yourself. Don't do St Patricks (excuse to drink green lager and produce green vomit), St Andrews (excuse to squeeze a sack full of air and wear a skirt) or St Davids (excuse to wear a leek as an item of clothing) days. I'm English, therefore I celebrate St George's day.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Who was St. Andrew?
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      Who was St. Andrew?
                      A golfer?
                      Albannach?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        A golfer?
                        Albannach?
                        S'alright, I googled it. said he was a bubble.
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Bump

Growler - can you let folks know your address and the time you're getting the concrete delivered at?

Ta.

Comment

Sorry Andy, way to far away for me and my back wouldn't take it anyway. If someone else is going to make the trip from up't North then can you send my bull bar back with them please?
                            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                              Bump

Growler - can you let folks know your address and the time you're getting the concrete delivered at?
                              Ta.
                              Aiming to get delivery for as close to 9:30am as possible. If there's enough of us it should only take about an hour or so from start to finish

I'll PM my address to those that confirm they can definitely help out, as don't really want to put it up on a public forum.

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                              Sorry Andy, way to far away for me and my back wouldn't take it anyway. If someone else is going to make the trip from up't North then can you send my bull bar back with them please?
                              No worries Jim,reason I'm asking for help is to look after my back, can't afford another 3 months of work at moment. Regarding delivery furthest offer I've had so far would only get it to Macclesfield

Comment

Mugs wanted

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                                Probably a long shot here, but thought I would ask before i screw my back again

Have got to move / relocate my exisiting garage into my back garden, but before I can do that I need to lay a new concrete floor and driveway.

If any of the midlanders are free to assist on saturday 23rd I can offer copius amounts of tea and coffee along with the obligatory bacon butties.

Concrete will be coming ready mixed, so will need a few wheel barrows and muscles to move them. Only doing the garage floor this time round so should be done in a couple of hours hopefully.
                                Andrew,will def be there,no pm,no prattnav,have got an A to Z though,can you send address and postcode to

millydash@live.co.uk or bell me on 07943 466648,or text it

Regards,Alan
                                Last edited by HONEST AL; 16 April 2011, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X