whats "Zavoli LPG kit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats "Zavoli LPG kit"

what is this? Can you change your truck to a petrol or does it come in petrol as well
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Originally posted by McWibble
    what is this? Can you change your truck to a petrol or does it come in petrol as well
    probably a kit to make it run on gas? (lpg)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

RUSTY has this kit fitted to his petrol 4runner
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Where did you find that???
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

I saw it on your aviator so i clicked on your car details and it came up
          [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

I saw it on your aviator so i clicked on your car details and it came up
            On my AVIATOR - - it's AVATAR - I'm not a pilot you know (although the wife says I've always got my head in the clouds! )
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Zavoli LPG kit
              Direct injection system which powers my 'runner on LPG as well as petrol. It works as well as petrol but at nearly 1/3 of the economy e.g I get approx 12 mpg around town (V6 Beast!!) but with the price of LPg at 31p per litre it means that £ for £ I get about 30 mpg. Big toy - good(ish) economy
              Last edited by rusty; 21 July 2004, 22:57.
              NO WORRIES!
              Rusty

Comment

Oops sorry

Comment

That looks very cool my good man

Comment

Zavoli

They are Italian based (Cesena) LPG-autogas conversion kits manufacturer,

My ex company was their agent and we`d installed thousands of kits in time.

Today, the best system they do in the market which is sequential systems and it works properly so no more backfiring and "bangs"!

But please mind about upper cylinder lubrication when you go for any conversion works on your car.

jazzbo

Comment

Working...
                    X