@Rally Micra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Rally Micra

Hello Kevin.... Some time ago, there was some discussion about the snorkels made by Snorkels E.S. You said that you had decided to buy one. If you went ahead, what are they like? Any comments?....Cheers....Mick.
    Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Hi there.... Well the development to this is that I got in touch with the spainish company and was about to transfer the monies when I then spoke to a company on the south coast who were about to start importing these and others into the UK. It looks like there will be a saving of about £20 with the UK company so makes sense to get the snorkel from them.

Strange thing is I spoke to them only yesterday! They have dragged their heals a bit but assure me they will have things sorted in a matter of days.

Once they are sorted I can post on here the details of said company... The cost looks to be about £100 each. Now I'm aware that this may seem like advertising and as there has been alot of talk about this on the forum lately, so I will wait for the thumbs up from the powers to be on here before I give out the details....plus I will be looking for TonyN to fit it so he can also give his opinion.

Hope that long winded answer sorts things out....
    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
      Now I'm aware that this may seem like advertising and as there has been alot of talk about this on the forum lately
      There's no problem in saying "I bought XYZ from company 123". I mean, I offered up a Halfords discount voucher a couple of weeks ago (nobody wanted it, it's out of date now anyways!) and I've recommended companies that I've bought things from in the past.

How many people have posted things like "the pound shop are doing cheap veg oil at the mo" or whatever that is simply there to make other forum users aware of a cheap deal/offer without getting in a tizz over it?

You're not making a profit from it in any way (I assume it isn't your company selling the snorkels and you don't own shares in said company?!) so stop worrying about it!

I'm definitely interested in a snorkel as it happens. I was going to get a Spanish-speaking buddy of mine to act as middle man so I'm glad you've found a UK supplier!

Comment

Knew that would be the case...just checking that's all. Will be buying my shares in the company tomorrow as I think for £100 they should do quite well. Would seem they will be coming from the same source...like most things in the world " made in c.... " feel free to fill in the gaps..

P.s the 99p shop IS doing veg oil.... Most off it is in my truck..
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Hi Kevin. Thats great news. Thanks for the info. Keep us informed....Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
          X