mothers day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mothers day

been down to see me mam this morning and it was me that came away with a present, an embroided t shirt, got a nice surprise when i opened it up and it wasnt of a floral design
    Attached Files

Sweeeet - I like that! did your Mum embroider it?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

yeah,not by hand tho, she has a computerised sewing machine gona get her to do me another with dark grey arces on so it matches me truck,was in kathmando a couple of years ago and there was a local there doing t shirt designs from photos free hand on an old singer sewing machine

Comment

off to see the old girl...

Aye, i am round to me mums for lunch today after helping a mate get rid of some rubble to the tip.

silva surfa: would you beleive me mams in consett? delves lane to be exact. small world eh? I grew up in consett/dipton area and went to school in lanchester.

Comment

very small world mate me mam lives in delves in the pit streets,im 5mins away from consett,were you staying at now

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
            very small world mate me mam lives in delves in the pit streets,im 5mins away from consett,were you staying at now
            lol, i am in edmondsley other side of crag head... i have a place there for when work lets me come home for a bit.

currently driving a big old blue vauxhall zaffira, ..have you got an y pics of your truck? i'll give you a wave if i see you onthe road.

And if youre free theres a brew at mine any time...(of course i'd love to get a looksee at your truck too....lol as ytou may know i am after a 3.0l manual series 2
            Last edited by Hesh; 3 April 2011, 10:05. Reason: spelling

Comment

if your at your mams today could pop up to mc donalds for a coffee ?

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
                if your at your mams today could pop up to mc donalds for a coffee ?
                can do, that would be awesome, i am supposed to "report for dinner" at twelve ish. ...how about we say tea time? around 5 as mcd's?

mobile no s 07581432133. drop mea text if this is ok ...i've gotta go shift some rubble!
                Last edited by Hesh; 3 April 2011, 10:23.

Comment

yeah thats fine see you there,

Comment

nice to meet you ..

really great to meet you and thanks for showing me round the truck. its fair to say I am now smitten and definitely want one!

Comment

Working...
                    X