No announcement yet.

Once again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu*king amazing! His talent and the landscapes.

Talking of two wheels, just watching the Tour of Flanders. I'm getting pins & needles in my crotch watching them ride over those cobbles

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
      Fu*king amazing! His talent and the landscapes.

Talking of two wheels, just watching the Tour of Flanders. I'm getting pins & needles in my crotch watching them ride over those cobbles
      You are easily excited?
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        You are easily excited?
        Excited????

Numbness = Pins & Needles.

I take it you've never cycled on the Belgian cobbles then?
        Last edited by GBV8; 3 April 2011, 13:59.

Comment

Sport? No. As we all know, if it's not in the Olympics it's not a sport.
          Art. I would consider it a form of expression, art.

What makes Danny different, in my opinion, is that when you are watching him, he almost never does what you expect hes going to do.

You can see the landscape ahead, and you think you know what he's going to, and then he completely surprises you.
          The other thing I appreciate is that he's making a living doing what he loves to do.

Kudos
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post

What makes Danny different, in my opinion, is that when you are watching him, he almost never does what you expect hes going to do.

You can see the landscape ahead, and you think you know what he's going to, and then he completely surprises you.
            The other thing I appreciate is that he's making a living doing what he loves to do.

Kudos
            Is surfing not a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
              Numbness = Pins & Needles.

I take it you've never cycled on the Belgian cobbles then?
              No - I haven't cycled much in the last 20 years! since I've been old enough to ride/drive something with an engine!

Comment

Thanks Apache

Stunning, bags of talent and guts - enjoyable to watch puts other overpaid sportmen to shame..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Kudos
                  So do I
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                    Is surfing not a sport?
                    Ah, an exception to the rule.
                    Probably has something to do with venues.
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Ah, an exception to the rule.
                      Probably has something to do with venues.
                      Golf? Rugby? Squash? Handgliding? Waterskiing?

Comment

Awesome..unreal skills!!

Really well shot vid too.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                          Handgliding?
                          I think thats less a sport, more something that should be kept the to privacy of your own bedroom.

Comment

My trials bike does, occasionally, get some action like that (but not to that level though!)

I remember chatting to Apache about it before and exchanging pics of bikes and things!

I mostly stick to All Mountain and Downhill.

I have 6 bikes so I get the option to whatever I like really!
                            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Anybody got a clue how he does the going backwards thing? There's bits where he looks to be free wheeling so I can't see that the back cog is fixed but pedalling backwards seems to make him go backwards???

On my bike when I stop, pull up the front wheel and pedal backwards...................I fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambobeer View Post
                                Anybody got a clue how he does the going backwards thing? There's bits where he looks to be free wheeling so I can't see that the back cog is fixed but pedalling backwards seems to make him go backwards???

On my bike when I stop, pull up the front wheel and pedal backwards...................I fall off.
                                If the rear wheel is turning backward you need to turn the pedals at the same rate (try pushing your bike backwards - the pedals go round backwards) He's not making the bike go back by back pedaling he's just stopping the wheels from locking.

The guy is amazing! he is sooo talented and slightly crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X