What to do?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?!

Ok, circumstances have changed drastically, my business has taken off far quicker than I had planned, so I'm no longer going to get time to work on the surf and quickly need the garage space it is taking up.

My question is, do I sell it for good old pound notes, or break it for bits? I have no idea what to value it at, can anyone help? It's a 2.4 gen 2, ssr-g, winter pack, recaros, etc. 202k (kilometres). Just resprayed in bright orange, still not had chance to polish it completely, now that the oil in turbo problem is sorted, it drives spot on again, boosts well etc, it's taxed and tested for about 4 months.

I need it gone pretty quick, so obviously it'll go well under priced, but how much?

Thanks in advance.

I am not in the market for another Surf but a 2.4... £1000 seems about right, regardless of the work you've put in. Also bright orange may not be everybody's cuppa.
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Forget to mention it had a complete new head just before I got it. All
      New brake hoses, pipes, drop links right round, new brakes right round.

Comment

Originally posted by fingers21 View Post
        Ok, circumstances have changed drastically, my business has taken off far quicker than I had planned, so I'm no longer going to get time to work on the surf and quickly need the garage space it is taking up.

My question is, do I sell it for good old pound notes, or break it for bits? I have no idea what to value it at, can anyone help? It's a 2.4 gen 2, ssr-g, winter pack, recaros, etc. 202k (kilometres). Just resprayed in bright orange, still not had chance to polish it completely, now that the oil in turbo problem is sorted, it drives spot on again, boosts well etc, it's taxed and tested for about 4 months.

I need it gone pretty quick, so obviously it'll go well under priced, but how much?

Thanks in advance.
        wow never saw this coming
        Brian

Comment

So if I go for around the £500-£600 mark, I shouldn't have to many problems?!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Me neither to be honest, I had big plans for it, but everything has gone mad, I need the space ASAP. Once things slow down a bit, I'll definately be in the Market for another surf, but I think I'll go for one that already has some of the lift work etc already done, then It won't take up to much of my time.

Comment

Could you please give me a ring on 07740337153

Cheers

Jon
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Originally posted by fingers21 View Post
                Me neither to be honest, I had big plans for it, but everything has gone mad, I need the space ASAP. Once things slow down a bit, I'll definately be in the Market for another surf, but I think I'll go for one that already has some of the lift work etc already done, then It won't take up to much of my time.
                It's was sarcasm.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X