Surf on eBay - def going this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf on eBay - def going this time

OK so I'm doing more mileage to work etc now and am able to borrow bigger cars (LC 4.2!) for towing/moving stuff so I am actually selling the Surf this time and running something TINY (so tiny the insurance man on the phone laughed at the size difference)!
    Had her 7 years and love it to bits but a few bits need fixing etc and I'm spending a fortune in diesel nowadays driving a lot

eBay linky

Hope this is OK to put here, Koi please PM me if I need to donate something - didn't want to list in classifieds as I need it gone ASAP for drive space.

Hopefully ill wind up with a 3rd Gen in a year or 2 anyway
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

nice truck.

shame you have to get rid of it.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Wish I had thought of this instead of paying the £6.50 selling fee.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog View Post

Hope this is OK to put here, Koi please PM me if I need to donate something - didn't want to list in classifieds as I need it gone ASAP for drive space.

Hopefully ill wind up with a 3rd Gen in a year or 2 anyway
        There really is no difference between this or an ad on the forum is there! Post Koi some cash you tight git.

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Wish I had thought of this instead of paying the £6.50 selling fee.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          There really is no difference between this or an ad on the forum is there! Post Koi some cash you tight git.

lol only that there's a delay on getting it in the classifieds. whats his email nowadays?

ever find me a front diff Tony? if you did ill let the buyer know!

wish I was making a Lexsurf now!
          Tim

Comment

hmm, I've been on a big diff hunt for mine, have 2 front diffs here that are different ratio to mine, what gearing where you after again?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              hmm, I've been on a big diff hunt for mine, have 2 front diffs here that are different ratio to mine, what gearing where you after again?
              cant remember the code but my rear is LSD if that helps?
              Tim

Comment

Tony what is the code for the rear diff your after as the 3.0 i got here still has one in.
                DD i got a decent 2.4 front diff here aswell that has just come out of a running truck and works perfect.I'll get the diff code later for you both
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  Tony what is the code for the rear diff your after as the 3.0 i got here still has one in.
                  DD i got a decent 2.4 front diff here aswell that has just come out of a running truck and works perfect.I'll get the diff code later for you both
                  I'm sorted now mate, just going to take the pair of diffs out of the current breaker truck and put them in mine.

Cheers anyway.

Tim, need the Trans/axle code off your bulkhead to get diff ratio.

Comment

Working...
                  X