@ Bushwacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bushwacker

hey vince any chance when you have spare time i can drop my truck up for the day for you to do some little jobs on it for me please pads & discs, ball joints etc.

Cheers

Rhys

No problem, it just depends on how soon do you need the work doing?

Have you got all the parts ready?

Comment

Hi mate.
      Well its urgent but not really really urgent. slave cylender going ( not using it ) as cant put 1st gear prob got one journey left. ball joints,rear springs, service i.e 3 filters and oil change.rocker cover gasket and disks and pad needs changing and then the 2" body lift.
      I have all the parts except body lift just waiting on tony to give me his bank details so i can send the money over and then a few days for them to arrive,but he seems busy i havent received the details he siad he would txt me yesterday so if u can pm him for me i can pay him.

I tried ringing you but it seems to go straight through to answer machine. so if you can quote me for those 7 little jobs it would be great. shouldnt take to long as most of them are small jobs but i will leave that to the pro.

Rhys

Comment

Blimey mate. That "little" lot would cost you around .£300 if I was doing it, and I'm reasonable, rate wise.
        Ball joints and springs ain't little jobs.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ha ha . They are little jobs for vince. Well what ever he quotes me quotes me hes the expert

Comment

Originally posted by scubadog86 View Post
            Hi mate.
            e,but he seems busy i havent received the details he siad he would txt me yesterday so if u can pm him for me i can pay him.
            Not busy, just forgetful.

Sorry.

Done it now, finishing brackets for BL today.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Sweeeeet :-) money here for u .

Comment

Working...
              X