Off on me holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off on me holidays

Well I'm off to Corfu for 2 weeks, so I have to say goodbye to my surf and all of ye for a bit.

See y'all soon

Keep on Surfin'
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Have a great time!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Have a good time m8, don't drink toooooooooooo much

Comment

Have a great one Maurice, and if ya need anyone to mind the Surf give me a shout

Comment

Maurice,
          Where did you say the keys were for the Surf, as agreed i'll collect them on Tueday at Dublin Airport, but i'm B*****d if i can remember where to pick up those dam keys.

It was the first pub on the left in Tallaght, is was to go for a little light refreshment was'nt it, before my plane connection, just remind me again M8

Have a relaxing Hols M8.

Sewerat Bob
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Maurice.

Have a great time, catch whats left of the sun and stay away from the lub 18-30 crowd on their mopeds.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
              Maurice.

Have a great time, catch whats left of the sun and stay away from the lub 18-30 crowd on their mopeds.

Cheers

Tenner says he misses the surf so much he hires an inferior little jeep to drive around the mountains
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Have a good one Maurice