Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Hawaii

Hello Mate,

could really do with looking at your truck, I am not happy with this insurance fix job and need a 3rd gen to look at for reference? when are you about, ? clocks go forward this weekend, any chance i could have 5 minutes of your time next week ? I know you are away with the caravan at the weekend that is why I'm asking about early evening etc

cheers

john
    Death rides a Black Horse

Originally posted by John h View Post
    Hello Mate,

could really do with looking at your truck, I am not happy with this insurance fix job and need a 3rd gen to look at for reference? when are you about, ? clocks go forward this weekend, any chance i could have 5 minutes of your time next week ? I know you are away with the caravan at the weekend that is why I'm asking about early evening etc

cheers

john
    OI, im first in the queue.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Well you are always too busy talking caravans and fitting kitchens otherwise I would have asked you I just want to check some stuff before i have a blast at the insurer that's all...so calm down shotgun Simon

Comment

Hi John

sorry you are not happy with tth inurance fix.

I am away this weekend but will be back on Sunday after 3pm or in most nights during the week after 6pm.

If you want to pop down on Sunday or in the week is fine (i'll even put the kettle on)

just let me know, have you till got my address??

cheers

hawaii (alan)
        I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Thanks Alan,

yes I have you address I will try sunday weather permiting or mon/tues after 6pm

thanks for your help

john

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Well you are always too busy talking caravans and fitting kitchens otherwise I would have asked you I just want to check some stuff before i have a blast at the insurer that's all...so calm down shotgun Simon
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

john

no probs, pop over when you can

hawaii
              I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Morning Alan,

Many thanks for taking the time to look over my Surf (salon of ultimate hair cioffureage) Can I book in for internal lighting upgrade including door lights,? rear insert fogs,new bronze bushes on rear wheel carrier,lighting in footwells,cctv front and back.................... I'm sure there's more so will add to shopping list !!!

please thank your good Lady for the cuppa !

hopefully next time i don't have to rush off, Tina was not impressed with me raving on about what my Surf needs next !!!

anyway thanks again

John h

Comment

Working...
                X