X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bar for sale - Manchester area

Anyone interested?
    Details here
    Last edited by flounderbout; 23 March 2011, 12:01.

theres 2 pubs for sale in rotherham too
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Been done before LOOK
      YAWN

Comment

Keep up Rumpole!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Keep up Rumpole!!

Oh dear. Must remember to trawl through every last post before being led astray by the Dark side...
          Still no nibbles. V mysterious.

Comment

lol

Still need to poke around your trucks soon? what time do you escape the Big Smoke weekdays? or does it need to be a weekend?
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              lol

Still need to poke around your trucks soon? what time do you escape the Big Smoke weekdays? or does it need to be a weekend?
              Yes please. I think I will end up keeping the white one, in which case I would like to give it a good service. But worth you having a once over of both to see what you think. If so I will get rid of the red one when Lexurf VI arrives (though that may be some way off!), and I would like to give it a service and check over before it goes so that the lucky recipient can sleep happy at night (yes I am such a nice person ).

Work is brutal at the moment - getting back after midnight most nights. So weekends would be ideal, but otherwise Jessie is around and so we can always organise something if the weekend is a pain.

Options are either give them both a once over and check for any likely issues now, and then wait a bit for the servicing (we need them both until Lexurf arrives). Or we can wait until Lexurf VI arrives, then you can come over and take a look, and take one back with you to service - then you can swap them over to do the other one. Or we can drive them both over to yours and do it there at some stage, but again that would have to wait until Lexurf is here.

Many thanks,
              Henry

PS If you both are over in our neck of the woods at all you must come and see Monty - he is still very cute but growing fast!!!

Comment

Nope, just want an a bar, fell for it twice now

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  Oh dear. Must remember to trawl through every last post before being led astray by the Dark side...
                  Still no nibbles. V mysterious.
                  Hey, Henry. Did you manage to get the smell of piccalilli off your hands?........Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                    Nope, just want an a bar, fell for it twice now
                    There's a one on Ebay at the moment, not my cup of tea but the guy says it will fit a 3rd gen. Here.

[EDIT] Sorry, just realised you want an A bar not a bull bar.
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Do you have anything in Chintz
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        There's a one on Ebay at the moment, not my cup of tea but the guy says it will fit a 3rd gen. Here.

[EDIT] Sorry, just realised you want an A bar not a bull bar.
                        I want any old bar rather than the plastic covered thing i`ve got, that`ll do nicely. Thanx

Comment

Working...
                        X