Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap + Cash

Hi Group

Would really like ( need ) another SURF for my good lady to drive so i can have mine all to myself - not to fussed about what i get as long as its in good nick and mechanically sound ! Would like to make an offer of a SWAP and CASH difference if anyone is interested.

I have a Ford Mondeo 2.0 16v Zetec. T Reg ( 99 ) Automatic - 12 Months MOT. 6 Months TAX. FSH. 60K miles, Aircon - Airbags - ABS - CD - New Front Tyres & Brakes, All paperwork in order, All normal elecs etc. Really nice clean and tidy that car drives like new.
    Worth around £3000
    We live on a farm and the car is never used ( was my dads car).

I know some members have 2 or 3 SURFS so just thought someone might be interested. If so drop me a PM or email: surf30td@hotmail.com

Cheers
    Craig
    Attached Files
    3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Can't comment on trade-ins, but Streetluge Chris and Hilux Bob each have a 1990 2.4 for sale. Bob's is auto, Chris's is manual and both appear to be fine cars. I was considering one of them till I learned it'd cost me too much to take one into Ireland from the UK.

Mark
    :

Comment

What about mine?
      Johnny

Comment

You have the ordasity to own up to having a mondano ( The Sin Bin for you)
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
          You have the ordasity to own up to having a mondano ( The Sin Bin for you)
          it's a MONDIEU... as poirot would say... i have one too!... 2.0 TD ghia x... dogs bits but a bit like a bone shaker!... 17" alloys though! (wear out too quick!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i no but i really want another SURF and cant ave 1 till it goes HELP ME
            3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

Working...
            X