Clear All

• Animal - ZetecRob - Avalanche

Hi Guys,

The details about Avalanche are here:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68170

And the link to the actual site:

http://www.avalancheadventure.co.uk/
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

all my cash is going on the truck at the mo, but will see how things pan out.

Comment

I think it was Animal who said he'd be interested in going but didn't know anything about it - I thought I'd include you as well

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        I think it was Animal who said he'd be interested in going but didn't know anything about it - I thought I'd include you as well
        Thanks matey, just found a badly split cv boot on mine as well, loads of grease all over the brake disc and caliper, thought it was pulling to the right slightly on braking. yet another job to do

Comment

bugger! I guess new pads are going to be needed if they're contiminated with grease
          CV's boots aren't expensive though - a bit of a pain to fit but not expensive!

Comment

Cheers dude. I'll have a read about it and make a decision. Looks like it would be fun though.

And rob I know what cv are like. Both of mine need replacing , I already have the new ones sat in the truck along with my uj for the prop that needs replacing, I also need to lower my diff a tiny bit lol.
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              Cheers dude. I'll have a read about it and make a decision. Looks like it would be fun though.

And rob I know what cv are like. Both of mine need replacing , I already have the new ones sat in the truck along with my uj for the prop that needs replacing, I also need to lower my diff a tiny bit lol.
              You not done that UJ yet lol, thought you did it ages ago when i got the other wheels off you, got a universal glue on one for now just hope the UJ is ok.

will be wanting to lower my diff hopefully same time we do the lift.

Comment

Working...
              X