Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Coil spacers... are these ok?

Fellas, have a look at THESE

nice and cheap, are they any good? Since my RT +2 springs are not even 6mnth old yet, i may as well stick these on with the new +2 shocks..

cheers la's
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post

nice and cheap, are they any good? Since my RT +2 springs are not even 6mnth old yet, i may as well stick these on with the new +2 shocks..

cheers la's
    I would check the shipping costs, i'm betting you could get a metal set over here for the same price.

Comment

Some here too and they ship to the UK no problem...
      http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...ngSpacer.shtml

Comment

I considered getting mine from there but ended up getting them from 4crawler, along with some ball joint spacers.

The aussie chap I emailed seemed friendly and helpful, and even offered me a 15% discount if I wanted to organise a few folks buying them and getting them shipped in one package.

I was quoted postage for one pair of coil spacers at Aus$57.50 and Aus$91.10 for two pairs but this was in September last year.

It might be worth getting a quote on getting them made over here (possibly by a local engineering company?) using the designs here:

http://daemon4x4.org/portal/downloads.php?dcid=13

Comment

I can get them made by a local company. Made from high grade alloy , but its £125 per pair of spacers. I have a pair on my surf which zetec rob is supposes to be buying off me when I get my bigger ones made lol
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
            I can get them made by a local company. Made from high grade alloy , but its £125 per pair of spacers. I have a pair on my surf which zetec rob is supposes to be buying off me when I get my bigger ones made lol
            not supposed to be lol, i ###### well am

Comment

Yeah, they emailed me back this morning, and said shipping is ridiculous and advised buying here. will check above sites too. thanks
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I bought mine from outrageous off road about 6 months ago (and I still haven't gotten around to fitting them) - they weren't rediculously (spelling) expensive (less than £100) But I think I read that their prices had gone up a bit recently.
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

cheers la's
                  I've got a set of them here,I'd send over for a few Quid and a set of 1.5" spring spacers,but I don't get what you are trying to do??? Whats the issue with your roughtrax springs.My mate has them on his truck and he dose'nt have any problem!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

http://store.fatbobsgarage.com/30l-l6-dsl-c4343.aspx

i just got my ball joint spacers diff kit from here
                    was at my door within 5 days

Comment

Got my mate at work to make mine out of aluminium, after some kind soul on here provided drawings and dimensions.

Total cost? A bottle of Cockburns port and some stilton cheese!
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                        I bought mine from outrageous off road about 6 months ago (and I still haven't gotten around to fitting them) - they weren't rediculously (spelling) expensive (less than £100) But I think I read that their prices had gone up a bit recently.
                        Aah, ya might as well sell em me then mate eh? ya not gonna need em now, surely?
                        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Aah, ya might as well sell em me then mate eh? ya not gonna need em now, surely?
                          nice try but I need them to get my 33's underneath
                          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

there's a pic of Yoshie stuck up to his knackers in one of my threads (cant remember which) and his truck looks awesome, mines still not there yet, even with 33's, 2" body n 2" RT coils...

Coil spacers
                            BJ spacers
                            and either the Monroe or Desert Fox +2's from RT.

That should be about there hopefully! Maybe adjustable panhard too
                            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

hahahahaha!!!!

Just re-read that!

dont ACTUALLY mean HIM stuck upto his knackers!! hahahahaa
                              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X