Rear quarter bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear quarter bumpers

Hi ,has anyone bought replacement rear quarter bumpers from america? There seems to be a few suppliers of after-market ones. The price and delivery still makes them quite a bit cheaper than buying any over here but i am just worried about the quality of the chrome.
    Dazza
    Non consternationes.

Have you got a link to any by any chance? I haven't got experience with any, but am looking for some. Will be painting them, so not worried about the chrome quality.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123

There are others aswell, works out at about £150 for the pair delivered.
      Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123

There are others aswell, works out at about £150 for the pair delivered.
        just got a set from rtrax original gear top quality chrome, i have imported a few chrome accessories for my bike from the states but tbh the crome did,nt last long in our weather.
        15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

mine were toyota ones from rough trax - 2 years old and still like new.

2 from rough trax will cost the same or less by the time you get stung for import robbery on the usa ones.

Comment

What he said plus paint the insides with Hammerite before fitting and they'll last years.

Comment

will definatly paint the insides and probably waxoil aswell just to be sure, any good tips for getting a good shine and protecting existing chrome-work? front bumper could do with a good going over but i dont want to use any products that may damage it.
              Non consternationes.

Comment

Working...
              X