try here
    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

cheap and i have used this guy before he has alsorts in
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Set-Car-22-LED...item230f156c51
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

HMLC ?

Oh I Wish ! I keep drooling over the Stalwart at Leconfield, absolute mint condition and a swimmer ! keep trying to get sabreuk to let me trade it in for my Surf

We are bringing a Kaiser M35a2 1958 multi fuel whistler from somewhere in Dorset up to sunny Donny long slow trip 8 hours ish and lots of diesel
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
        Thanks George

Comment

don't forget Machine Mart as well

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Oh I Wish ! I keep drooling over the Stalwart at Leconfield, absolute mint condition and a swimmer ! keep trying to get sabreuk to let me trade it in for my Surf

We are bringing a Kaiser M35a2 1958 multi fuel whistler from somewhere in Dorset up to sunny Donny long slow trip 8 hours ish and lots of diesel

Shame - I love 'em !

Don't think I'd want to own one though - my mate seems to spend huge amounts of his time fixing his ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              don't forget Machine Mart as well
              Oh the shame ! too late ! our son has already had a go as to why didn't I look there first !!!! I mean he does work there !!!

Comment

Shame - I love 'em !

Don't think I'd want to own one though - my mate seems to spend huge amounts of his time fixing his ...

Yes there were a few Limbers on Milweb £6500 a piece

We were chewing the fat on sunday, I didn't realise you lot made your beds in the back of the 434 supported by How much Beer ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                  Yes there were a few Limbers on Milweb £6500 a piece

We were chewing the fat on sunday, I didn't realise you lot made your beds in the back of the 434 supported by How much Beer ????????????

Anybody can rough it - when I was with 7 Armd Wksp in the late 70's some of the Tels Commers were rigged up with TV's & VCR's as well as the cocktail cabinets !

Went to BATUS in 1978 and since it was a dry exercise I had to ditch around 20 empty 10 packs over the side of the 434 on the run in back to Crowfoot ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    Yep; not exactly what you want, but it'll be cheap.
                    I have been to the Dark side ! I have registered, it is very dark, but many thanks for the info ,much appreciated !

Comment

Anybody can rough it - when I was with 7 Armd Wksp in the late 70's some of the Tels Commers were rigged up with TV's & VCR's as well as the cocktail cabinets !

Went to BATUS in 1978 and since it was a dry exercise I had to ditch around 20 empty 10 packs over the side of the 434 on the run in back to Crowfoot ...

Yes I can imagine !! it all got technical about 'pack changes' and how quick the erics were at doing pack swaps on Leopards and stuff all very interesting but Alex the mad Jock is hard to understand when he gets excited ! Mind you he was impressed by Rapier blind fire systems though

Now if I had 60k I would have a Cent with a stolly following with lots of fuel

Comment

My anorak detector has just gone into the red!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          My anorak detector has just gone into the red!
                          Sorry

Comment

Working...
                          X