lucifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucifer

gday to all,obviously new to this site,ive got a couple of hilux pickups myself,recently saw that lucifer was for sale again,was wondering if it is still available,cheers,carl

welcome

Lucifer is sold
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
      welcome

Lucifer is sold
      no worries,thankyou for the speedy responce :~)

Comment

Hello welcome - Lucifer is cool, build your own!
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

If for any reason the buyer of Lucifer don't turn up at the end of the month i will let you know, if your serious in buying it that is
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            If for any reason the buyer of Lucifer don't turn up at the end of the month i will let you know, if your serious in buying it that is
            no dramas mate,ive seen it on ebay a few times over the last 6 months, just a couple of questions,how much are you asking for her,how much mot and tax,is the v8 conversion complianced,ive got a 96 single cab with massive mods inside and out running a v8 on 44x21x15s(havin a few dramas startin it since replacing a cracked su carb,###### twins and a 99 dual cab 2.4 turbo with max lift 37.5x14x15s,looking at selling the pair,ive had heaps of interest in both but am deciding whether to sell them as i need something with a little more inside space.cheers mate,carl

Comment

Working...
            X