Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messege for Dara

Hi Dara,
    Despite the 'incident' (see my other thread) today, I am planning to come to Galway in July with my wife and another couple to do a week's cycling around the area. I should be bringing a Surf with all the bikes and luggage and am looking for advice on the best place to park it for the week when we are away. We have booked our first and last nights accomodation at the Travelodge (cheap and easy to find although I am sure there are nicer places!)
    Is it safe (and allowed) to leave a car on the roadside for a week or is there a safe long stay car park in town?
    Any advice welcome!
    Thanks,
    Mark

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
    Hi Dara,
    Despite the 'incident' (see my other thread) today, I am planning to come to Galway in July with my wife and another couple to do a week's cycling around the area. I should be bringing a Surf with all the bikes and luggage and am looking for advice on the best place to park it for the week when we are away. We have booked our first and last nights accomodation at the Travelodge (cheap and easy to find although I am sure there are nicer places!)
    Is it safe (and allowed) to leave a car on the roadside for a week or is there a safe long stay car park in town?
    Any advice welcome!
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi mark
    you could leave it in a few different places round town but to be honest i wouldn leave it on the side of the road as it'd most likely get broken into...there's a good few car parks alrite an it'd be safe in them but it'd probly be expensive to leave it for the wk...i know the travel lodge its the only one around have you asked them would it be possible to park there for the wk wen you booked??as they'd prob let you seein as you stayin at the start an the end of the wk an they're never that busy so the car park wouldn be wedged

Comment

Hi Dara,
      Thanks for the advice. I think I will try to leave it at the hotel. Maybe a contribution to their Xmas party fund might sway a positive decision!
      Cheers,
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
        Hi Dara,
        Thanks for the advice. I think I will try to leave it at the hotel. Maybe a contribution to their Xmas party fund might sway a positive decision!
        Cheers,
        Mark
        no prob...ya i think the hotel would be your cheapest/safest spot to leave it...its never a busy hotel so all the spaces wont be used up.

Comment

Working...
        X