Haynes Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haynes Manual

Has anyone bought the Aussie Haynes manual for the diesel Surf? Is it any good?

I'm considering buying it mostly for the electrical section and wiring diagrams (still trying to get the b*#$Žy cigarette lighter socket working).
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=White]You can't have everything. Where would you put it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

handbook

far east services tel:01322 865 400 produce handbooks for the surf if you call em they may be able to help?

Comment

Yes, I've got one for my 3.0L. It's not much good for my engine but the suspension, body, ancilaries stuff is useful though. Should be good for your 2.4.
      Mike G

Comment

I agree with Tallyman. Apart from the engine ( mine's a 1KZ-TE 3L TD ) lot's of useful info. Got mine recently direct from Haynes (they're just down the road from me) after finding it on their Australian site.

While I was in there I saw the attached manual on the shelf. First thought it was for a Toyota SSR-X then put me glasses on.

Think I might apply for a job there! The teardown and rebuild should be interesting!
        Attached Files
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

manual

i have one on the way for 2.4 td ssrx won on ebay.

Comment

Working...
          X