@ puddlesurfer, wolfracer and zetec rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
    No credit on the mobile at the moment, need Animal if he is up to it for tech support lol, i've never done a lift before, plus need to borrow a trolly jack.
    What lift are you doing? Body or suspension?

I've been knocked down with a stinking cold this weekend. Made it to the 4x4 show at Stafford but came home and just wanted to sleep! Otherwise I'd have loved to pop down & join in the fun...

The wife has got it even worse (asthma is complicating the whole cold thing at the mo) so I couldn't get away even if I did feel a bit more human.

Comment

It's a body lift rusty .
      This chest infection is killing me. I havnt got asthma but I've been put on an inhaler as I was struggling to breath, I've still been trying to work this week as I'm self employed, but even carrying my compressor from my van to the car I'm working on has made me feel like an elephant is sat on my chest.
      I don't mind helping with your bodylift rustinho too when I'm better.

So what's happening tomorrow then guys whose meeting who and where.
      Animal
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Well, as it stands, I'm cleaning my truck out and polishing my 32" tyres ready for their new home...
        Rob, I wouldn't mind helping with the body lift, but again, Animal knows his way round these motors alot better than all of us - I turned round and he'd got the A bar, Bumper, Seats and half my interior carefully placed in a big pile on my drive...
        plus he's got a decent wrench...

puddlesurfer - you're more than welcome to pop by - I can ring Animal to see how he is and if he wants to pop over - or we all meet somewhere - kidderminster is not that big!

If you really want to go off road, there are a couple of short local lanes I know, but nothing that special. One's got a nice bit of mud though!
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post

puddlesurfer - you're more than welcome to pop by - I can ring Animal to see how he is and if he wants to pop over - or we all meet somewhere - kidderminster is not that big!

If you really want to go off road, there are a couple of short local lanes I know, but nothing that special. One's got a nice bit of mud though!
          It would be nice to meet some of you guy's as I'm in the neighbourhood - We don't have to go off road - once I've got my lift fitted and new tyres on then I'm going to want to test it!
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

What time you planning on being up here?
            I'll text you my number. Pop over and we'll go and sit outside Animals house revving out beasts untill he comes out to play.
            Then we'll do the same to ZetecRob...
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Be great to meet you all, but think i'm going to leave doing the lift till Animal is a lot better, maybe a weekend when Rusty is also free?
              By then i'll also have the new springs and poss the spring spacers, we could do a 4" lift instead of just the 2" body lift.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                What time you planning on being up here?
                I'll text you my number. Pop over and we'll go and sit outside Animals house revving out beasts untill he comes out to play.
                Then we'll do the same to ZetecRob...
                A Hilux show of force on the estate........................ ......LOVE IT lol

Comment

So what's happening guys??

Comment

They coming outside mine as soon as puddlesurfer has his tyres mate

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      They coming outside mine as soon as puddlesurfer has his tyres mate
                      are you still all coming round to mine after? and have you got EGR blanking plates i can take a template of.

Comment

Nice to meet you guy's today

Will have to arrange a day greenlaning soon
                        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

And you, Lee, guess you found the M5 okay then?!
                          Sorry to hear about the 5th wheel, hope it gets sorted out.
                          Either way get them spacers in and the 33's on. 39" floor to wheel arch is your target to beat!
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Was good to meet you too mate. Sorry we couldn't go for a little laneing today but we will have to sort something asap.
                            Animal

Comment

Great to meet you both and put faces to names, sorry i had to shoot off, will have a better chat next time.

PS, MY TRUCK IS NOW BUMPER LESS LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X