@ puddlesurfer, wolfracer and zetec rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ puddlesurfer, wolfracer and zetec rob

Sorry lads, as rob and john know I won't be able to do Sunday now.
    I've been in bed the last few days with a chest infection, and a virus. I've only just got my voice back today after my throat got fecked up by all the wretching.

Puddlesurfer I know john is still up for meeting up with you Sunday and I may be able to do that too but can't risk making myself any worse .

Sorry lads
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Originally posted by animal View Post
    Sorry lads, as rob and john know I won't be able to do Sunday now.
    I've been in bed the last few days with a chest infection, and a virus. I've only just got my voice back today after my throat got fecked up by all the wretching.

Puddlesurfer I know john is still up for meeting up with you Sunday and I may be able to do that too but can't risk making myself any worse .

Sorry lads
    That's a shame Animal - I was looking forward to meeting you and having a look at your truck, but I understand and health obviously comes first - I hope you feel better soon
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi Guy's, my mobile number is: 07531 687705 - do you guy's want to text me your details? names and address's etc so I can call you tomorrow to meet up

Comment

Poped round to see Animal the otherday and he was like death warmed up, could hardley speak, get better soon mate.

As i said on the other thread, my rear springs are completly knackered so no offroading for me. could still poss meet up though.

Comment

We'll have to leave the laning this weekend then, you and Animal can't make it and Wolfracer and I don't know where we're going!

Rob, have you got new springs to fit yet? If you have I could pop round with my spring compressors and help you fit them should only take about 1.5 hrs

Comment

I don't think he has springs yet but he does have a bodylift kit to fit. Maybe turn Sunday into a tech meet instead. I could pop by in my truck to say hello but how long for dependant on how I feel lol

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
              We'll have to leave the laning this weekend then, you and Animal can't make it and Wolfracer and I don't know where we're going!

Rob, have you got new springs to fit yet? If you have I could pop round with my spring compressors and help you fit them should only take about 1.5 hrs
              getting the springs tuesday so to late for this weekend, but as Animal said i do have a 2" body lift kit sitting here, many hands make short work lol, also if anyone has got a welder, need side exit exhaust welding on?

Comment

I'd be happy to help for a few hours - I won't be able to bring any tools though my car will be rather full of wheels on the way home - I've worked out that I can get 4 in the back so 1 will have to go on the roof!

Comment

I'd be happy to help for a few hours - I won't be able to bring any tools though my car will be rather full of wheels on the way home - I've worked out that I can get 4 in the back so 1 will have to go on the roof!
                  if they are going in the back of the surf you can get all 5 in with a squeeze but will only be able to put the rear window half way up.

Will see what everyone wants to do and check the weather lol.

Comment

He won't get them all in rob. They are 33's . Yours were 31's so each thee is 2" taller and 2" wider than yours lol

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      He won't get them all in rob. They are 33's . Yours were 31's so each thee is 2" taller and 2" wider than yours lol
                      shit lol

Comment

yeah..... mine are BIGGER! ner ne ner ne ner NER

Comment

yeah..... mine are BIGGER! ner ne ner ne ner NER
                          lol not for long lol

Comment

Rob, do you and Wolfracer want to meet for a little tech meet tomorrow to lift your truck?
                            If you have the tools, I dont mind helping - Text/call me and let me know your address if you are up to it.

Comment

Rob, do you and Wolfracer want to meet for a little tech meet tomorrow to lift your truck?
                              If you have the tools, I dont mind helping - Text/call me and let me know your address if you are up to it.
                              No credit on the mobile at the moment, need Animal if he is up to it for tech support lol, i've never done a lift before, plus need to borrow a trolly jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X