Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Indoor 4x4 Show - This Weekend

Anyone else going?

I've got tickets for tomorrow - give me a shout if you'll be there too.

http://www.britishindoor4x4show.com/

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
    Anyone else going?

I've got tickets for tomorrow - give me a shout if you'll be there too.

http://www.britishindoor4x4show.com/

I went last year, it was not up to much.

Large collection of over priced bolt on tat, some unaffordable proffesional built trucks and some really naff owners home built trucks with one or two well put together ones. Not wotrth the 570 mile round trip for me I am sorry to say. On the upside they did have a large RC section which will be bigger this year! whoop da fucin do.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      I went last year, it was not up to much.

Large collection of over priced bolt on tat, some unaffordable proffesional built trucks and some really naff owners home built trucks with one or two well put together ones. Not wotrth the 570 mile round trip for me I am sorry to say. On the upside they did have a large RC section which will be bigger this year! whoop da fucin do.
      It's only a 30 min drive for me thankfully! I've seen people expressing the opinion that it isn't the greatest day out in the world but I got the tickets as a christmas present so it isn't costing me anything other than fuel to get there and back so hopefully I won't be quite as disappointed!

Comment

If it was 30min from me I would go. For those going a distance the expectation that British in the title suggests, will leave them a little underwhelmed.

To be fair it a dam sight more central than the british dirt championship
        Last edited by yoshie; 18 March 2011, 22:08.
        Brian

Comment

Cheers for the heads up! Will probably be going tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X