X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these wheels fit?

They are off a Landcruiser VX...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=361489923

I'm gonna go have a look at them tomorrow, but it would save me a lot of time/diesel to find out now if its even worth trying to fit them...

bimmerman

mornin'

in short, yep they will fit, no problems with the wheels but you might get some arch rubbing on lock from the tyres as they are 285.

I run 275/65 R16's on my 3rd gen and had to trim a small bit off the back edge of the front bumper as they rubbed a bit on full lock, especially if the suspension is compressed like off road.

hope this helps, the BFG MT's are a brill tyre, good luck

hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by bimmaman View Post
      They are off a Landcruiser VX...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=361489923

I'm gonna go have a look at them tomorrow, but it would save me a lot of time/diesel to find out now if its even worth trying to fit them...
      Hello mate. Those are cracking wheels and tyres. The stud pattern is fine, but that tyre size is the equivalent to running 33"s. You really need a 3" to 4" lift to avoid fouling issues....Cheers....Mick
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Thanks for the replies I thought they looked pretty nice, but I'm just not sure about getting 16" wheels instead of 15" - I hear tyres are more expensive for 16" wheels. Not that that bothers me too much, they're gonna last a fair while I should have thought...

Anyway, so far I've lifted the suspension, and planning to do the body in the next week or so, so I hope they wont rub too much in the mean time.

Now I just gotta find someone to buy my wheels and tyres so I can afford these ones lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmaman View Post
          Thanks for the replies I thought they looked pretty nice, but I'm just not sure about getting 16" wheels instead of 15" - I hear tyres are more expensive for 16" wheels. Not that that bothers me too much, they're gonna last a fair while I should have thought...

Anyway, so far I've lifted the suspension, and planning to do the body in the next week or so, so I hope they wont rub too much in the mean time.

Now I just gotta find someone to buy my wheels and tyres so I can afford these ones lol.
          Hi Carl. Hopefully, you should be OK then. Hope you get them. They should look great!.....Show us some pics.....Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
          X