trial wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial wise

hi does anyone have experience of the website trailwise? it seems that you cant join without a registration key which is only available from glass/craig/and another that i cant remember, downside is that you have to join these "clubs" at a cost of around £25/year, i am especially interested in finding out about "tracks" as described on o/s maps, ie whether you can drive them legaly or not, any thoughts would be great, thanks, kirk.

Green lane routes? Best bet for them is your the local council. They'll have the most up to date info on what's open/legal.

Plus, it's free!

Comment

Some of the money you pay to join 'the clubs' goes on helping to keep the lanes open & you can get involved too, helping with repairs on the lanes. They're also active in fighting our corner to help keep those pesky ramblers at bay, who if they had their way would have all lanes closed..can't wait till me an Danny hook up and 'creep' past them with all 16cyls rumbling away..lol

Comment

yes it does seem that is what happens, its just that you cant get much from the websites till you pay and being a tight git[according to my "mates"] it seems a bit expensive, £25/year to access public info which to be fair has been organised but nevertheless free, it would be nice to know what you get for the money and if any of the info was going to help you out in your local area, just my thoughts, kirk.

Comment

Originally posted by kpautos View Post
          yes it does seem that is what happens, its just that you cant get much from the websites till you pay and being a tight git[according to my "mates"] it seems a bit expensive, £25/year to access public info which to be fair has been organised but nevertheless free, it would be nice to know what you get for the money and if any of the info was going to help you out in your local area, just my thoughts, kirk.
          Bit like the £15 a year subs for this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
            Bit like the £15 a year subs for this forum...

Comment

Working...
            X