nice eBay purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice eBay purchase

Nice! just managed to bag a full set of standard 2nd Gen mudflaps on eBay for the bargain price of.............. 99p !!!

not very often that happens!
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
    Nice! just managed to bag a full set of standard 2nd Gen mudflaps on eBay for the bargain price of.............. 99p !!!

not very often that happens!
    What you really want is one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      What you really want is one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156
      But no fear of that going unseen!
      I listed a standard Squier Fender Strat and had 80 watchers...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hmmm, i think it may go for over 99p!! but yes, that would be one hell of a win!

you into guitars dude?
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

you into guitars dude?
          In a weird way, yes. I can't play a note (except on a single open string) but collect and refurbish vintage guitars for a hobby. I have a good friend who's a luthier and does the tricky bits - I am pretty much relegated to sanding, polishing and the very occasional soldering (edit: and my favourite bit, which is hunting down obscure parts all around the world).

Because I can't play them and they take up quite a lot of room, I flog them again when I'm done. I don't think I'm making a profit, but we're having a giggle doing it and I'm not bankrupt yet.

Comment

this is my baby....

had it shipped from Georgia in 2003, always turns heads at gigs, esp with the musos!
            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

this is my baby....

had it shipped from Georgia in 2003, always turns heads at gigs, esp with the musos!
              Very nice. Loving the three pickups. I always think the headstocks on SGs look a bit too big, but I like Italian plywood guitars covered in spangly plastic so who am I to judge.

Comment

And being the Les Paul Custom it has the white binding round the headstock too, and always feels a bit top heavy, but ya get used to it!

Starting to love Tele's now too, used to hate 'em. Dunno if i'll buy one or not, this is next on my 'must have it' list.....

Been after this exact guitar for yrs, but just can;t afford it at mo...

Need the piano to look like this a bit more often.....

haha!!! And before ya come looking for my house, it aint there anymore!!! hahaha
                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

not really into guitars but, this was on the wall at a customers house whilst i was cladding the stairs in hardwood it looked a nice one.....

Comment

That should look tacky but it doesn't - I think it's a National (But I know nowt about guitars)

There's something about guitars ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

My main guitar, Ibanez Jem Floral 1988, best work horse guitar I've ever owned dream to play, incredibley stable tuning, and great tone; no I wouldn't sell it for a million £ after 15 years ownership.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X