No announcement yet.

Rubbers, in or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may help. Black truck with black walls. And another, The green one belongs to some one on the forum. I think it looks great.
    Attached Files

Comment

Slobby got it basically right here BUT I'll add the proviso that it only applies if the tyres and truck are kept really clean - dirty whites out on a grubby truck look naff ...

The bottom line is that it's your call and you can't devolve responsibility to others

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Slobby got it basically right here BUT I'll add the proviso that it only applies if the tyres and truck are kept really clean - dirty whites out on a grubby truck look naff ...

The bottom line is that it's your call and you can't devolve responsibility to others

Yep, exactly
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

They aint gonna be that black for long tho are they, its going to be plain charcoal grey or charcoal grey with white letters, in either case i`d go for the white letters
          Nice truck tho

Comment

194 votes for white out.
            3 for black out. WTF!

How come they aren't all listed...is there some jiggery pokery behind those numbers?

Anyway, thanks for your input guys, ath the moment I think they might look silly if you can see the white on the inside of the tyre, and now I'm starting to think they look more "finished" with the lettering on the outside....

So,

Watch this space!

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
              194 votes for white out.
              3 for black out. WTF!

How come they aren't all listed...is there some jiggery pokery behind those numbers?

Anyway, thanks for your input guys, ath the moment I think they might look silly if you can see the white on the inside of the tyre, and now I'm starting to think they look more "finished" with the lettering on the outside....

So,

Watch this space!

It does look silly when the white shows on the inside, the guy before me at the tyre shop had black outside and it just looked to me like the tyres were on back to front. So I have the white on the outside.

Comment

Working...
              X