Happy as pigs in sh*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy as pigs in sh*t

Got my 1992 Surf SSRG 2.4 TD 8 weeks ago and went to France fishing completed 1800 miles in 3 weeks without a single problem, no oil or water loss, no overheating absolutely nothing.

What a great vehicle, and now paid for my membership (wanted blue star ) towards this brilliant site.

Well done and thanks to all adminers.
    [SIZE=7]The Crafty Carper[/SIZE]

nice one Kev, that should have blown any cobwebs it may have had away and tested any weaknesses but like most surfs there arnt that many are there....
    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Must admit after reading all the problems about the head, I was wondering if I had bought the wrong vehicle, but seems I was right all along.
      I love it, and it gets lot of stares, and carries all my gear for long carp sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinse9
        Must admit after reading all the problems about the head, I was wondering if I had bought the wrong vehicle, but seems I was right all along.
        I love it, and it gets lot of stares, and carries all my gear for long carp sessions.

thats what i bought mine for, to carry me fishing gear
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

WELL KOI BEST WE MEET UP SOMETIME FOR A SHORT SESSION AND COMPARE RIGS ( hilux type, not hook )
          Where do you go in France and where in UK?
          Last edited by kevinse9; 21 July 2004, 13:10.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinse9
            WELL KOI BEST WE MEET UP SOMETIME FOR A SHORT SESSION AND COMPARE RIGS ( hilux type, not hook )
            Where do you go in France and where in UK?

Unfortunately I is not a carper, match & pleasure although I have the gear for carping which i use for piking.
            Never fished in France, as for the UK from Gold Valley in Aldershot to Blake hall in Cheshire, but mainly around the Herts area.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Oh, right sorry my mistake, took it you meant for carp gear.
              I have fished often at Willow Park for 48 hour sessions, but mainly France.

Comment

Working...
              X