No announcement yet.

Sky News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in North Wales a lot of sheep where "put-down" after the radioactive dust cloud passed over us from chernobyl.

As for the Japanese themself, they build their buildings to survive earth quakes far better than anyone else "jig-saw" like blocks etc.

It's a fact that Japan has a very high earthquake rate, through out history.

I've seen flooding first hand first hand I'm in that vid I carried a few old dears on my back to the life boat, got seriousley cold and such.

I feel for anyone flooded , I've been there this disaster is on a whole other scale though.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Yeah, and they were wrong about the 365, by about 0.1%, bl00dy amateurs. ;-)
      365.25 thats why we have a leap year

Originally posted by fingers21 View Post
      We seem to have hijacked the thread! Told you it was easy! My apologies. The Japanese can certainly built one hell of a building, while the Americans, with all there tornados etc, seem to built there homes of Tongue and groove still!
      americans cant build anything good

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Doh!!!!

There's just been an expert dude from some World Nuclear Authority on telly saying there hasn't been any radioactive leak, and it is extremely unlikely due to the design of the reactor. Had it been an RBMK, Japan would have melted by now.

Do the Russians still build / operate RBMK types or were they banned after Chernobyl?

Talking of which... spooky place. Some of the photos around the area are truly chilling.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...04823&t=h&z=18
      i'm amazed there's that much still there and that they still ran reactors there for so long after
      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Working...
      X