It's my ball you're not playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my ball you're not playing

Post I made on bigjimny in a thread about companys threating forum owners when members complain about products or give opininons that slag products.
    As I say below how very small minded and petty can you get.

Brian.SMC wrote:

Martin tell them to bring it on, a well know supplier made similar threats on Shropshire Suzuki when I posted pictures of a front winch bumper I made. The mods over there deleted his posts.

It has all been done before, no one can claim it's there design. I bet a quick search and you will find a cage with every cross brace, top screen, B pillar cross and rear cross all slightly cranked like my cage. You will find cranked and rolled rear bars and roof bars like my cage. That cage came from my head I made it up as I went. What's in my head however, is years of looking at builds so of course bits of other builds will be in there.

As for saying I bought this and it's rubbish or it broke after a week. I would love them to come and try and claim me if it appeared in a members post on Scottishmudclub.com.

As for my cage/bumpers/sliders ect feel free to copy away. If you want more pics or sizes just ask.

This is a grass roots hobby and those who only look to turn a buck from us and want no come back when they fail to deliver on quality or function can kiss my arse.

Couple of hours after posting the above {note no company name given/posted} this hits my inbox!
    How very sad and petty.

Hi Brian.SMC,

You receive this automatic e-mail because your account on "OFFROAD ARMOURY FORUM" - offroad-armoury.forumotion.co.uk has been deleted.

You can contact the administrator to know why it has been deleted.

OFFROAD ARMOURY
    Brian

How pathetic!

Good job I don't copy 'professional' Lexus conversions then!

Comment

That IS pretty pathetic of them. Fair enough they want to run a business and make money but being that petty over something someone chooses to make off their own back? I just don't see what they think they stand to gain from being like that. It's just a very good way of ruining your reputation and it's ###### hard to win that good-will back from people.

Comment

Is off road armoury forum anything to do with the company in Sussex?
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

hahaha, that's funny!

Brian, why don't you send him a link to the Wayne Besanko thread that led to his exposure as a cretinous bully who lost his business?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Best way to deal with that is dont use them, easier for those of you that can make a car out of a few paper clips and some sticky back plastic but the rest of us mere mortals could just go elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
              Is off road armoury forum anything to do with the company in Sussex?
              Yes!

And i'm staying out of this as i get both sides

Al
              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                Yes!

And i'm staying out of this as i get both sides

Al
                Nuf said .. Thanks
                .... Which was nice.

Comment