Locking wheel nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking wheel nut

The local youth have seen the benefits of a surf and have either bought one or nicked one so its time to buy some locking wheel nuts and get the alarm upgraded before i start losing things
    The problem is the spare, can only get wheel nuts in 4s and with all those surfs getting scrapped i`m wondering if anyone`s got a single locking wheel nut and the appropriate socket they`d like to sell me, a long shot i know but if ya dont ask ya dont get

If no-one on here can help you then try your local scrapyard - last time I went to mine they had a box full
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

my local tyre guy stuck one on for me the last time i went to get a puncture fixed, fiver for him and he was happy

Comment

Nice one i`ll give that a shot at the weekend i`d just prefer to throw my cash at someone on here than the local dick turpin

Comment

i got some somewhere you can have
          http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post

I can't do it........ its just too easy...

Anyone else want this one
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              I can't do it........ its just too easy...

Anyone else want this one
              sorry just trying to be nice as i know i have a few laying around that i dont need

Comment

Lol. I'm only joking with you. I'm guessing you missed a word out somewhere, and havnt actually got somewhere he can have . Lol
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

i do try but writing is not my strong point ............ up until i decided to get shot of everything microsoft i hadent typed in years, i used dragon soft and not i have mac i have to type............ i didnt even right a single word all the way through uni had been using speak recognition software for about 16 year's till December last year, add that to being dyslexic. Well i think i'm getting there slowly , but if ever you dont understand then say and i'll try and the only way i will pick up on un-noticed mistakes is but people saying. Only way i will learn

Comment

I had to rip my key locker thing off my spare wheel! The key didn't unlock it! Took me all of about 60seconds and a screw driver, so they're not the best!

Comment

Originally posted by fingers21 View Post
                      I had to rip my key locker thing off my spare wheel! The key didn't unlock it! Took me all of about 60seconds and a screw driver, so they're not the best!
                      I realise this but that 60 seconds is enough time to open the front door and let the snarling, biting deterrents out

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                        If you find one work out what you want for it inc p&p and email me
                        alanscott01@yahoo.co.uk
                        Last edited by schrodingers-cat; 11 March 2011, 11:18. Reason: inepitude

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                          If you find one work out what you want for it inc p&p and email me
                          alanscott01@yahoo.co.uk
                          will have a look 2day and just postage mate you want to text me your address 07523560124

Comment

Working...
                          X