yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking new Navara / Surf Would Have Done It Easy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking new Navara / Surf Would Have Done It Easy...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...d-pothole.html

Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

I found myself shaking my head at the two guys involved, "we couldn't go to work or noffin... we couldn't get our heads round it" compo-culture strikes again.
    Emotional damage, loss of earnings blah blah

You had an accident, it wasn't your fault (it seems) you walked away from it be thankful for that and the payout you will get anyway for the truck.

I don't think a surf would have managed it either lol.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

flooded engine...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I had picked up a new navara the day before I broke my leg I have drove it a total of 80 miles now it's just stuck on the drive next to the surf both looking sorry for them self!! It's a nice ride to be fair feels much bigger than the surf. They have changed the engines it now has 190bhp standard so its not to bad on the motorway!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
          They have changed the engines it now has 190bhp standard so its not to bad on the motorway!
          I hope they've changed them so they don't blow themselves apart at 30k miles as well!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Was that the renault engines someone else was going on about? There is already a recall on them something to do with a vac pump!!

Comment

Navara 2.5 DCi had big end bearing problems which resulted in the conrods splitting up the middle. This usually resulted in a "leg hingin' oot the side" as we say up here. I believe this is cured on later models.
              3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

should have had a snorkel
                15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                  I hope they've changed them so they don't blow themselves apart at 30k miles as well!!

Or go through clutches every 15k! Like mine used to! That was a 2006 model! 1star safety rating aswell! Front end impact, the airbag was firing a fraction to late and snapping the drivers neck! Confidence! They fixed that by recalling 25000 trucks!

Comment

Working...
                  X