Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good man - thanks very much.

Comment

sheeesh - i missed this thread - lexurf 1V was ready to climb on the back of lexurf V.

just as well i fitted the big bore tailpipes

now lexurf 1V is wearing a kilt easy access wont be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        Good man - thanks very much.
        Went to collect the bumper for you to find some ######## has hit the front of the surf and buggared the bar up completely.There will be no way the bumper can be repaired as its got a bad crease in it.Not only that the winch has been damaged aswell.There is a chunk of the casing broken from around the motor so i wouldn't want to chance selling it with the possibility it's knackered.I know who has probably done it but have to make a few enquiries to make sure.I do apologise for keeping you waiting but i am a bit ####ed off as they couldn't be bothered to let me know what happened
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Went to collect the bumper for you to find some ######## has hit the front of the surf and buggared the bar up completely.There will be no way the bumper can be repaired as its got a bad crease in it.Not only that the winch has been damaged aswell.There is a chunk of the casing broken from around the motor so i wouldn't want to chance selling it with the possibility it's knackered.I know who has probably done it but have to make a few enquiries to make sure.I do apologise for keeping you waiting but i am a bit ####ed off as they couldn't be bothered to let me know what happened
          OK thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
          X