Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @stormforce

Stormy,
    Do you remember that tubular winch bumper you had knocking around a while ago that I was keen on? I think you said it was on a truck you had lent out or something but would be getting it back at some stage. Any news on it? Vince has the patient for Lexurf VI down in Wales and if it is still available it would be great if I can get him to fit it - I said I would chase up and find out.
    Thanks in advance,
    Henry

yea i still got it.i will be stripping it off in the next couple of weeks
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Perfect - thanks very much. Can you let me know how much you want for it including postage/delivery to Vince and send me your payment details?

Comment

I will get some pics of it posted up for you and see what you thing of it.It needs a decent rub down and coat of paint anyway

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          I will get some pics of it posted up for you and see what you thing of it.It needs a decent rub down and coat of paint anyway
          It's the one from the pics here yes?
          If so then I am definitely keen - if you want to pm me a price and payment details then I will sort it out.
          Many thanks,
          Henry

Comment

I will get some pics for you first and i will need to weigh it aswell as it will cost a bit with the weight.
            I take it you just want the bumper and not winch aswell.

Comment

I will get some pics for you first and i will need to weigh it aswell as it will cost a bit with the weight.
              I take it you just want the bumper and not winch aswell.
              OK thanks!
              I thought you were keeping the winch? If not then perhaps you could give me a price for both as well - is it a decent winch (and does it work!?)?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                OK thanks!
                I thought you were keeping the winch? If not then perhaps you could give me a price for both as well - is it a decent winch (and does it work!?)?
                The winch all works ok as i was going to use it for the trailer but now thats sold i don't need the winch.It's a genuine toyota winch iirc but i will let you know once its all off

Comment

The winch all works ok as i was going to use it for the trailer but now thats sold i don't need the winch.It's a genuine toyota winch iirc but i will let you know once its all off
                  Sounds great thanks Stormy.

Comment

SF. Hi Henry...I'm gay

FB. I know...kinda makes your posting a bit sexy

SF. shall we flirt, pretendingto haggle over some automotive part?

FB. Yes, let's.

A large gypsy woman (or someone who looks like it) walks into the room.

"lucky evahhhh", it screeches," buy it or your lexurf will be cursed with eternal ignition problems, and you'll always be in contempt".

FB. Apache...is that you?, why the old lady clothes.

AP. Sorry chaps. Been away, the beer and curry got to me,thought I'd dress up as a pikey, see if I could get a free house and some DLA.

At this point, the village idiot turns up.

Ugg...anyone wanna buy my surf, it dribbled...pay me in manure.

It was now that the world stopped turning, due to complete feckin stupidity.
                    During the chaos hoshie steps in...he buys the truck, the house and 29 acres for £1.40.

Whilst the deeds are being signed,no one notices SF and FB...they DID go get a room...

(apologies for any typos...typing with my Johnson).
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Just when we were getting near the "money post", you had to come along and ruin it...

Comment

yea i still got it.i will be stripping it off in the next couple of weeks
                        Couple of weeks!!!!

How much to send it to Guildford?

Comment

Sorry old chap... If just came a tumbliń out!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                            Just when we were getting near the "money post", you had to come along and ruin it...
                            I don't think we'll ever get there.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              Couple of weeks!!!!

How much to send it to Guildford?
                              I havent a clue but i would say its gonna be about the £20 to £30 mark due to size and weight

Comment

Working...
                              X