Worth a look, shame about the presenter tho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth a look, shame about the presenter tho

On TV tonight Discovery Home and Leisure channel 9.00pm til 10. "A 4x4 is Born"

http://www.homeandleisure.co.uk/_lis...ex.shtml?n=100

Mark Evans embarks on a brand new project, aiming to transform an old rust-bucket Range Rover into the ultimate boulder-crawling beauty!
    is it a new range rover then?
    Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by J5C
      is it a new range rover then?
      Nah, it said "ultimate boulder crawling beauty"

They must be swapping it for a Toyota when the cameras are off.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Nah, it said "ultimate boulder crawling beauty"

They must be swapping it for a Toyota when the cameras are off.

WHO would be mad enough to swap their Toyota for the heap ?

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

He's actually building a replica of a Land Rover special 100 inch that was made by LR back in the early 80s I think with a Range Rover engine.

He's a pretty good presenter, watched a few of his others like "A bike is Born", "A plane is born", etc etc.

He's got a lot of mechanical knowledge and is very methodical. I wish I had his workshop facilities.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            He's actually building a replica of a Land Rover special 100 inch that was made by LR back in the early 80s I think with a Range Rover engine.

He's a pretty good presenter, watched a few of his others like "A bike is Born", "A plane is born", etc etc.

He's got a lot of mechanical knowledge and is very methodical. I wish I had his workshop facilities.

Cheers

First showings seen and doesn't seem to up to the normal presentation standard..seems more rushed!
            Gaz

Comment

Yeah, not up to the previous shows. I like the previous series with kits where it ges delivered in one shot... every blokes dream to have a kit car delivered...like big lego....
              Johnny

Comment

Working...
              X