No announcement yet.

The Surf parlour of heaven...is Back !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Surf parlour of heaven...is Back !

At Last My Salon selectives are back in order and My Surf parlour of pleasure is back home !

When is the next Tech weekend ? new springs all round first job Orange ones then tyre change !
    Death rides a Black Horse

what ever weekend you want to pop over mate ill gladly help ya out giz a shout and let me know ill clear the weekend out of crap jobs lol
    UBIQUE

Comment

hi john

nice to have th truck back - did the roughtrax uprated springs all round last saturday, rear's were a doddle but getting the new updrated orange roughtrax ones on the front took me all day- not a lot of room for the coil compressors

hey ho - done now and she sits pefectly level and a little higher - caravan on in two weeks so we'll she if she bottoms out this time

cheers

hawaii
      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

I think it will take me all week if it took you a day !!!

Yes ,just driven to work with that smirky smile thinking .........My goodness look at the blizzard coming from Emley Moor !!

Have you heard any more from Si ?

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          I think it will take me all week if it took you a day !!!

Yes ,just driven to work with that smirky smile thinking .........My goodness look at the blizzard coming from Emley Moor !!

Have you heard any more from Si ?
          Hello chaps, been busy as of late so not been able to get over to your end.
          Building an extended garage at the minute but the weather is holding me back.
          Rear springs & shocks are a piece of pi$$ mate, not done the fronts so can't comment.
          Let me know when this tech weekend is happening & I'll do my best to get over & lend a hand, i.e "make the tea".
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

chaps

good idea, driffield is not too far from me - just let em know.

We are getting into the caravanning season soon so weekends at home are a bit of a premium but be good to hook up with some other surfers

hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
              what ever weekend you want to pop over mate ill gladly help ya out giz a shout and let me know ill clear the weekend out of crap jobs lol
              Hello Craig,

Do you mean the 'special garage'?

can I have a Guchi cloaking device fitted at the same time ????

Comment

ummm yeah if you like mate also put in a flux capacitor aswell and top up your indicator fluid
                UBIQUE

Comment

Oh I forgot, can I have a Charlie g mounted on the back ? err why do I need to have my indicator fluid topped up ?? I thought I had done enough damage to the front already ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii View Post
                    chaps

good idea, driffield is not too far from me - just let em know.

We are getting into the caravanning season soon so weekends at home are a bit of a premium but be good to hook up with some other surfers

hawaii
                    Our first jaunt is spring bank holiday & hopefully every other weekend, seems ages since ive held everyone up on the A & B roads.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I haven't got a caravan, does that mean I'm out of the team ?

Comment

john

as it's you of course not. You could always as Si says, drive just under the speed limit on all A & B riads and have a nice long happy band of followers.

Must admit tho' I'm not a slow tow-er and the surf pulls the van very nicely on the speed limit (honest officer) just hope it doesn't bottom out over the bumps now with new shocks & springs on.

I did get a speedong fine a couple of years ago on way to Bridlington (41 in a 40 limit) £60.00 and 3 points, happy days

hawaii

Comment

So let me see, ah Yes ,just going out of Howden ? speed camera Van ? or Market Weighton stretch near Shiptonthorpe long straight and done by High speed camera car (mitsi Evo in silver ) ? A1079 is littered with Gatsos as well !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                            I haven't got a caravan, does that mean I'm out of the team ?
                            As long as your 3rd gen is clean, you're in!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              As long as your 3rd gen is clean, you're in!
                              Yes Oh Surf God !

the garage valet was poor so went down to sister's place got the garage fully lit quick wash down then a couple of hours with my friend AutoGlym

got to re-dress the rear load area cover then 99% there !

Comment

Working...
                              X