New Rear LED's arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rear LED's arrived

New rear LED light clusters finally arrived from across the pond today, took 15 mins to fit and quite chuffed with how they look - sorry pic not so good, was getting dark. Got stung for import duty so total was nearer £140. Still a happy bunny though!
    Attached Files

They do look good...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Any videos? The look good, how do they compare to the BMW clusters? How do the indicators look?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I like those, was looking at them a few weeks ago, how long did they take to arrive?
        Neal

Comment

About 10 days, I went for the cheaper postage option and they seemed to spend ages waiting for customs clearance. If you deal with them direct you get a bit of discount, Sam @ sabre sport was really helpful.

I'll try and get some video footage - brake lights might be a prob as I'm on my tod for the next few weeks. See what I can do

Comment

I tend to find a brick on the brake pedal does the job if your taking pics .
            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Kiter View Post
              brake lights might be a prob as I'm on my tod for the next few weeks. See what I can do
              I hate this, I fitted LED brake lights on mine and as much as I tried I think it is impossible to make it around to the rear of the surf before the brake lights go out.

I wedged a tool box on the brake pedal to take a look
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I'll try that - need to clear the white stuff off first - its back with a vengence

Comment

Dont suppose they do em for a 2nd gen but even so at 140 i'll stick to what i got i think, they do look good tho
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X