well that was fun ........ not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well that was fun ........ not

well took my truck out 2day to pick up the new windscreen ( still not in as the bloke didnt turn up ) and the breaks failed on me thought i hadn't broken anything on Sunday but look's like i totaled both calipers and i've ripped a cv boot witch is now full of sand well new caliper's are on and just got to wait for cv and boot
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

FFs!!

Get someone who knows what hes' doing to work on your vehicles before you kill some innocent parent/child!
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

I am now, for one, officially not believing Luke is a real person. Someone is having a giggle at the expense of that fella on Facebook. Not playing anymore.

Comment

i'm real just having a run of bad luck and i know what i'm dong on my truck working fine now just need's the windscreen fitting now

Comment

[QUOTE=lukenemma;703662i know what i'm dong on my truck[/QUOTE]

Then who is impersonating you on this forum, with all these posts that if true, appear to be writen by someone one hasn't got a clue how to safely work on a truck, or have it in a roadworthy condition.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Any pics?
            Put some of the missis up whilst your at it.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
              well took my truck out 2day to pick up the new windscreen ( still not in as the bloke didnt turn up ) and the breaks failed on me thought i hadn't broken anything on Sunday but look's like i totaled both calipers and i've ripped a cv boot witch is now full of sand well new caliper's are on and just got to wait for cv and boot
              That's OK Luke. You can drive around on the handbrake until you get them sorted.
              Sand is a real enemy. Mud is safer.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I've fitted new already mate just bedding in the pad's an thing it need bleeding again will do in the morning and I'm dyslectic sorry don make me stupid and still managed to go universality with the problem thank you

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  That's OK Luke. You can drive around on the handbrake until you get them sorted.
                  Sand is a real enemy. Mud is safer.
                  I did warn him...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                    I did warn him...
                    yes and i thought the 4 hours jet washing had done the trick o well will be back there next month when you going that place by you ?

Comment

Just so everyone knows the difference (mainly to the OP) please see the below two comparison photos:

This is a Calippo

And this is a Caliper

Just thought I'd clear that up in case there were any confusion at all.
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thanks for that....I was wondering, or should that be wandering?

And going to university doesn't mean you can safely carry out repairs to the brakes and steering on your 2 tonne truck!

Get it looked at by someone who CAN fix it, if it had been done properly in the first place the brakes only need bleeding once!
                        What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                          Just so everyone knows the difference (mainly to the OP) please see the below two comparison photos:

This is a Calippo

And this is a Caliper

Just thought I'd clear that up in case there were any confusion at all.

And this is a 2 pot calippo...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                          X