@ Bushwhacker Surf Consultant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bushwhacker Surf Consultant

Hello Vince do you have that company link for the seals (wing to bodywork) the garage people are really dragging their feet on this 'missing extra part bit'

thanks

John (h for humble)
    Death rides a Black Horse

Originally posted by John h View Post
    Hello Vince do you have that company link for the seals (wing to bodywork) the garage people are really dragging their feet on this 'missing extra part bit'

thanks

John (h for humble)
    I couldn't find the post on here regarding the rubber seal, it was the bloke with the half yellow half silver 3rd gen. I recall he ordered a seal kit from Toyota but it was for a Tacoma (3rd gen pick-up basically)

Are your seals black or clear?

I found this 3rd gen kit, don't know if the part number would be the same over here though........
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Vince, I have that Champagne gold on sunny days/Silver on dull days metallic paint job, so I guess it could be a 'clear' type although I did from memory think it had a creamy grey hue It has been in the garage for nearly 4 weeks now ! Thanks again for looking , much appreciated !

Comment

Thanks Vince, I have that Champagne gold on sunny days/Silver on dull days metallic paint job, so I guess it could be a 'clear' type although I did from memory think it had a creamy grey hue It has been in the garage for nearly 4 weeks now ! Thanks again for looking , much appreciated !

Blimey, Lexurf V was completed in that time.

Maybe worth talking to Toyota and quoting that part number, they may have diffrent colours.

Comment

Surprise surprise I ring Pentagon Toyota , be with me in 48hours what colour do I want ? clean forgot they have me on their database ! 'Moonstone' apparently thanks again Vince...now to the 'Garage'

Comment

Sorry to interrupt.
            Was that the full kit from Toyota?
            if so how much did it cost?
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I've ordered for the two front wheel arches, will get the price when they ring back with collection time

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Blimey, Lexurf V was completed in that time.

Maybe worth talking to Toyota and quoting that part number, they may have diffrent colours.
                im just glad it was completed before you became a consultant - their hourly rates are a wee bit scary

Comment

I've ordered for the two front wheel arches, will get the price when they ring back with collection time
                  Cheers John
                  Mine could do with replacing if they do the colour I need
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Hello Sparks !

you need your colour code ie mine is K73 you also need a trim code as mine FL45 all you then need is your frame number ,all you get from makers plate on engine bulkhead etc. I can't give you definitive price as yet as parts ordered at same time as bits for Mates Hilux, will get the print out , remember to add the dreaded 20%vat

Comment

Hello Sparks !

you need your colour code ie mine is K73 you also need a trim code as mine FL45 all you then need is your frame number ,all you get from makers plate on engine bulkhead etc. I can't give you definitive price as yet as parts ordered at same time as bits for Mates Hilux, will get the print out , remember to add the dreaded 20%vat
                      One problem with that.
                      Mines been resprayed entirely with the "colour code" , including the trim. The original rubbers were "trim" coloured. Don't know if they make the rubbers in the colour of my truck, which is blue or 8K7 or summit like that
                      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Hello Sparks !

John, did you use that part number in the photo above?

Comment

Sorry Vince, had too much Lagavulin ! Yes I checked the code with the body schematic printed off by the Pentagon Toyato guy , bit weird as 75696 had prefix E for (RH Side) and 75697 prefix B for (LH Side ) they are for Curved profile, any long straight stuff ie along door bottom trims are coded 75793 however that is for driver door and front passenger door, rear passenger doors are 'handed' and coded 75798G. really odd seing as supplied in one packet and I assume you cut yourself to fit each individual profile ? I rang again this morning and they appear to do 5 different colours and one neutral
                          Last edited by John h; 8 March 2011, 09:17. Reason: poor spelling and atrocious grammar

Comment

Working...
                          X