X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free money anyone ?

Just got this email

Dear Friend,

Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Mr.Mohamed Aziz, the credit officer in BOA Bank of Africa here in my country Burkina-Faso west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $12.5Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total sum of $12.5Million will be transfer into your account in your country.

And after the successful transfer i will come over to your country to meet you, and we shall share 50% for you while 50% will be for me, if you agree to help me, I will like you to get back to me immediately

You should call me as soon as you reply my mail so that I can check my mailing box and give you the details about this deal

Thanks and have a nice day.
    Mr.Mr.Mohamed Aziz

I really cant be bothered i`ve still got the $50 mill from the last guy
    Anyone want it

Dammit, I never get these type of E-mails!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Dammit, I never get these type of E-mails!
      I get load`s of them, changed my email and they stopped for a bit but its started again
      How stupid do they think we are, as if i`d be there to give him his half

Comment

Looks legit...

Comment

I'm in Angola right now...
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            I'm in Angola right now...
            Norwich?
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              I'm in Angela right now...
              fixed that for ya. ###### typo's...
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post

Thanks and have a nice day.
                Mr.Mr.Mohamed Aziz
                I take it he originally made his money singing power ballads in the 80s?

Comment

Hello

I am a middle eastern dictator and well i have hit a sticky patch with my people

I need to move to 70 odd billion dollars in oil money from various accounts into your high street bank account

please forward me your bank details and erm..if you could put me up for a few weeks until this blows over..

Yours Gadafi

Back in the day Baby

Comment

i seem to get different ones - i get the potless single mums with 4.5 kids from 3rd world countries looking for an atm card

another good one is the job in nigeria where you do do the online questionnare and surprise surprise you get the $20000 a month job.

all you have to do is send them £800 to sort out your visa

Comment

Think that should be mr Mohammed azif!

Comment

What baffles me is few of them are addressed to me so why do i get them
                        Just had one recommended by someone i know telling me about this great site full of well cheap stuff, turns out he knows naff all about it even tho it was sent from his email address
                        I so wanted that camera too, guess i`ll just have to try fleabay

Comment

What baffles me is few of them are addressed to me so why do i get them
                          Just had one recommended by someone i know telling me about this great site full of well cheap stuff, turns out he knows naff all about it even tho it was sent from his email address
                          I so wanted that camera too, guess i`ll just have to try fleabay
                          That'll be a virus stylee thing going on then! Good luck with them mate..
                          It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

It's a virus that finds the password to your msn/hotmail/yahoo etc etc account to genereate mountains of spam from, in this case, your mates email. Generally if you click the link that he, allegedly, sent you it will also mean that you will be sending mountains of spam shortly.

To solve it all he needs to do is change his email password to something extremely random and difficult to work out. Mine is a mix of capital letters, lower case letters and numbers.

I work online and our means of communicating with the rest of the team is via msn or aim. You can guarantee when new people start this problem arises time after time.
                            If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy710 View Post
                              It's a virus that finds the password to your msn/hotmail/yahoo etc etc account to genereate mountains of spam from, in this case, your mates email. Generally if you click the link that he, allegedly, sent you it will also mean that you will be sending mountains of spam shortly.

To solve it all he needs to do is change his email password to something extremely random and difficult to work out. Mine is a mix of capital letters, lower case letters and numbers.

I work online and our means of communicating with the rest of the team is via msn or aim. You can guarantee when new people start this problem arises time after time.
                              Fell for it hook line and sinker, clicked on the link, registered with the site fortunately i didn`t use a password that i`ve used before. I`ve got a really complex one for important stuff and a few minor one`s for trash but the possible consequences of say, using my bank password and username are extreme to say the least, have to be more careful in the future
                              Crafty bast##ds

Comment

Working...
                              X