X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    FAF

Funniest thing you've ever said!
    I thought the euthanasia thing was quite good...was that this forum?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Dont remember, but in honour of a memorable reds victory I am listening to that much maligned of bands its trendy to hate. The Beatles.

Yes, they're not 'cool' or 'happening' and its easy to write them off now as being a 'boy band' and popular because teenage girls p1ssed their pants over them.

However, listening to the interpretation of some of their greatest outpourings on 'Love', they still, in 2011, p1ss all over an awful lot of current so called talent.

They broke new ground. They had vision. Lennon was proper 'cool'. Harrison was seriously talented.

(OK, Ringo was no-one, and McCartney was and still is a plastic faced pouty freak - but Lennon and Harrison were one-off. If you disagree, you are wrong. End of )
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Actually...George Martin reckoned Ringo was a great drummer...and George was/is pretty talented himself.

Paul is though a coq.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well the 'Real team from Mersyside' beat Newcastle yesterday,and yes the wooly backs aredoing ok as well pity Fellaini is out for the rest of the season
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Feckin' ell. Worcester City FC could beat the Toon at the mo!

<John Lennon> "Ringo's not the best drummer in the world - he's not even the best drummer in the Beatles"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Feckin' ell. Worcester City FC could beat the Toon at the mo!

<John Lennon> "Ringo's not the best drummer in the world - he's not even the best drummer in the Beatles"

We have to keep the Faith Andy! bring on Jerry and the Pacemakers !
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

king kenny

takes a jock to beat the old master at his own game

great result

Comment

I still firmly believe that the finest band ever to emerge from Liverpool, are Echo and The Bunnymen!....Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                    I still firmly believe that the finest band ever to emerge from Liverpool, are Echo and The Bunnymen!....Cheers....Mick.
                    And I find it hard to disagree - but sooo many good bands have emerged from the 'pool

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      A lawyer moaning about highly paid individuals.
                      Pwned.

Comment

Working...
                      X