New Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Purchase

Well my mate collected the Surf at the weekend, we went to Tralee for it. Took a spin out to Inch beach near Dingle while we were there. Had a bit of fun driving around the beach... He loves the Surf. It used to be my old one and Maurice's (Morr) before that. This girls been around...

Well here are the pics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cmar; 4 March 2007, 20:02.

Originally posted by Cmar
    Well my mate collected the Surf at the weekend, we went to Tralee for it. Took a spin out to Inch beach near Dingle while we were there. Had a bit of fun driving around the beach... He loves the Surf. It used to be my old one and Maurice's (Morr) before that. This girls been around...

Well here are the pics
    They make a lovely couple,nice pics
    Last edited by RobD; 2 October 2003, 21:13.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      They make a lovely coupe,nice pics
      i used to drive an audi coupe
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Aargh! I hope you washed under there after that salt water. Havent been to Inch in a few years. Kerry is great!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

I hope its under sealed. Nice car and nice pics.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

that beach & the surfs look fantastic, its got me thinking about taking a holiday in ireland
            BIG D
            ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar

Well here are the pics

Inch, is that near blackwater, think thats the name??
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

It took hours to wash them down, sand everywhere. Inch beach is fantastic, I don't know about Blackwater but it is just a few miles from Dingle. Only thing now is I need to get my Surf higher! My Surf looks a bit small compared to the other.

Comment

Working...
                X