X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where this is from?!

Morning gents.

Has anyone got any idea what this is?

I noticed it sitting on top of the bash plate the other day but cannot see where it's from or even if it's mine! Might have picked it up in the mud or something?
    Defo can't see anything missing?

www.vidamusic.co.uk

Think that goes around the rad / front grill area behind the bumper?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Is it a pollen filter? stops crap getting sucked into the cab by the heater blower?
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Its a bit of your A/C rad.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Its a bit of your A/C rad.

Doesnt seem broken? checked the ends etc. Is it ok to just bin it? Whoops!
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

No glue it back on, will be fine.
            Brian

Comment

Bleedin 'ell you give that truck some stick! Is there anything that ISN'T broken on it?
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Maybe its from you when you've been underneath working on the truck.

Have you been investigated for tapeworm?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Bleedin 'ell you give that truck some stick! Is there anything that ISN'T broken on it?
                  the loose nut behind the wheel
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

I think Woodzie needs to abdicate.

There's a new Surf wrecker in town.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      I think Woodzie needs to abdicate.

There's a new Surf wrecker in town.
                      hahaha dont say that! I just got back from HRS at my mates garage doing all 4 BJ's, 4 CV boots and both full Tie Rods. What a pain in the arse thats been!

Still not checked the diff yet, but i did notice while i'd got the drive shaft out for the CV boot change, that the drivers side, where the drive shaft goes into the diff, that housing is loose, it easily wobbles up and down, where as the passenger side one doesnt move at all. Does this shed anymore light on my little diff prob? (i'm not doubting you Vince, i'm sure you are right about the diff, just wondered if this further information rings anymore bells?)

Yoshie, i could glue it back on sure, but what does it actually do? Will it help any by putting it back? There's no signs of a breakage on the bottom of the A/C rad? it just looks like the bottom of the rad~?

Will be getting a full wheel alignment done in the morning, will get them to check everthing's ok with my amateur workmanship!!
                      Last edited by VidaMusic; 2 March 2011, 01:17.
                      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

How do the wheels turn, freely or still with the notchyness?

This is what happens to the crown wheel.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

well, they turn freely, but ya can hear there's something on like the 6th turn as i explained before, otherwise silent and smooth. What does that sound like, the housing on drivers loose? Not as in bolt loose, they're solid, the actual housing wobbles, as if like a bearing or something had gone? other side is fine..
                          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X