tyre advice urgently needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyre advice urgently needed

hi guys i have recently purchased these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:RTQ:GB:1123

having second thoughts as i like the sidewall grip as i think it may give more sidewall protection and also look a bit chunkier

also looking for somthing that would compare to the kumho kl71 3110.50/r15 in road noise and offroad performance

looking at www.4x4tyres.com narrowed it down to these i do have a concern with lifespan of a remould but budget is restrictive at the moment

Kingpin Extreme Tracker

Recip Trial M/T Remould

Maxxis MT754 Buckshot Mudder 6PR

Kingpin Tracker MT Remould

Insa Special Track :: BLK 0

i would appreciate your opinions and any pics i have arrange to collect these tyres tomorrow evening but like i said having second thoughts so i need to make a decsion asap

i have around £350 to spend which would have to include delivery or be local enough to collect what would you guys buy (i need 4)
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by BAV1; 27 February 2011, 14:22.

ok guys decided to get 3 Kuhmos (utilising brand new spare) so 4 new tyres on tarmac so can anyone tell me where i can get a bi-directional MT tyre

cheers

Comment

lr90gmc is a seller on eBay that has a lot of muds and 4x4 tyres for sale so he might be worth a shot. I'll be buying tyres and rims off him soon and the prices seem reasonable. Also camskill.co.uk might have what you need! Hope this helps,probably be more advice from other members soon!!

Comment

Working...
      X