fruit machine ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fruit machine ???

just got one and aint got a clue what i'm doing any one on here know anything ????
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Don't hold the cherries !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Hold the Plums at all times
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

as long as they're not Bio's plums ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Bob with his history he is lucky to still have plums let alone a leg

Best get the darwins to watch this space
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

what do you win for four legs then?
            What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Is it one of these? Keep it pruned in the winter and spray it in the spring.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                just got one and aint got a clue what i'm doing any one on here know anything ????
                ?
                Plug it in. Let chumps play on it. Take the money out occasionally. What is there to know?

Unless you mean you have bought one solely for your own amusement. In which case what does it matter what you do? It is hardly gambling when you are the bank. Its a bit like playing roulette against yourself... Not really desperately exciting unless you are fascinated by the sight of a little ball whizzing round.

Comment

To be fair Henry, he never said he had the key for the cash box

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                    Perhaps if you drop the jackpot of £15.00 you could use it to pay your subs?
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

You've all got it wrong!..... This is the daily " Guess the meaning of the question" from Tooknenema.

My money is on it being a juicer....being a fruit loop just place your head in it... Or it could be a condom machine in a gay bar??
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

I'm all for taking the #### gents but just throwing insults around is pretty much bullying.

Comment

Yeah, listen to Sancho, if OK to take the pee when someone does something stupid, but blatent insults need to stop please.

There'll be plenty of justifiable chances to come at this rate.

Take it easy.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                            Perhaps if you drop the jackpot of £15.00 you could use it to pay your subs?

Comment

Not really desperately exciting unless you are fascinated by the sight of a little ball whizzing round.[/QUOTE]

" Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                              X