Adrian Fux, yes i did spell it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Fux, yes i did spell it right

######s, online qoute £358.22, phoned them on the off chance i could get a little bit more knocked off, bloke comes back to me with "what reason do you have for wanting such a big car" me "cos i like them" well that will be 1000 then, he got told to FUX OFF.

Realy ####ed off with them, who do they think they are asking me "why" do i need such a big car.

If anyone on here works for them i'd love you to reply and explain yourselves.

LOL, they sponsor this site, I'd write a letter to someone important, thats out of order by whoever spoke to you if it went exactly like that.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I hope you were really calm and didn't get irate. I hope you also got their name? You must now write a letter like Tony says to their head office explaining how displeased you are with their service and ask why did they not wish to help you at all. Are you already a customer of theirs or are you wanting to become one?

Apart from it being no one elses business what property you own such as this, I have also been questioned why I have a big car. I was also told a hatchback would do the same job just as well and be kinder on the evironment. After my explanation of the above and then why I chose this specific vehicle they seemed to hush up.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        LOL, they sponsor this site, I'd write a letter to someone important, thats out of order by whoever spoke to you if it went exactly like that.

That's how it went, he said the broker they use would only insure me for that type of car if it was being used for work purposes!

Comment

Sounds like they some tree huggers working there.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            I hope you were really calm and didn't get irate. I hope you also got their name? You must now write a letter like Tony says to their head office explaining how displeased you are with their service and ask why did they not wish to help you at all. Are you already a customer of theirs or are you wanting to become one?

Apart from it being no one elses business what property you own such as this, I have also been questioned why I have a big car. I was also told a hatchback would do the same job just as well and be kinder on the evironment. After my explanation of the above and then why I chose this specific vehicle they seemed to hush up.
            Wish i did get his name, sounded like a youngster.

Comment

May be he was just being chatty? May be he was homosexual? We have an exremely loud and chatty person at work on the helpdesk. You often hear him having lengthy discussions about non work related things to our clients. Half of which is complete twoddle.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I believe their calls are recorded and if it was just as you typed it I would contact them and give the date and time of your call and ask them to listen to the call and explain what warrants their staff to be rude.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
                  Wish i did get his name, sounded like a youngster.
                  How young? May be it was "bring your kid to work" day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4s2irdJpEk
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                    May be he was just being chatty? May be he was homosexual? We have an exremely loud and chatty person at work on the helpdesk. You often hear him having lengthy discussions about non work related things to our clients. Half of which is complete twoddle.
                    No this wasn't anything to do with being chatty, prob a bit gay and drives a 2cv, hugs trees at weekends ect. was wanting to move my insurance from Ecar to Flux.

Comment

Big car, your choice, I'd have told him to fux off as well, him n all the PC $hitheads too. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                        Big car, your choice, I'd have told him to fux off as well, him n all the PC $hitheads too. H
                        Completly agree.

Comment

I hate to talk bad about the sponsors of this site, BUT

I don't find them competitive at all when it comes to standard or un-modified vehicles.
                          I insure two cars with them, only because they will insure imported and modified vehicles without too much hassle.
                          But then that's probably their niche
                          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                            I hate to talk bad about the sponsors of this site, BUT

I don't find them competitive at all when it comes to standard or un-modified vehicles.
                            I insure two cars with them, only because they will insure imported and modified vehicles without too much hassle.
                            But then that's probably their niche
                            It's more the fact that they wanted to know why i want to have such a big car and wanted me to justify owning it, my car my life, i'll drive what the ###### hell i like lol.
                            I'm going to complain to them in writing because it realy does stink.
                            Anyone know the name of someone up top?

Comment

adrian flux are useless these days

last year we had the wifes scooby insured with them, a payment didnt go out due to them trying to take the payment 4 days earlier than they were supposed to , so i rang flux who told me i had to pay the monthly instalment by the end of the week or my policy would be cancelled.
                              so i rang on the friday and made the payment.
                              3 weeks later i receive a letter saying i owe them 175 as my policy was cancelled 3 weeks earlier due to non payment .
                              so i brought my bank statement up online with the payment details of the payment made on time and rang them . after half an hour of arguing with them about the fact they said the payment wasnt made but it was and i had the proof in front of me , they look on there system and suddenly realise i had made payment on time but the person dealing with the call had marked the payment down on my other policy with them by mistake .
                              but even though it was their mistake they said theres nothing they could do as the policy had already been cancelled and there was an outstanding balance of 175 including their standard cancellation fee etc , and that i had to pay this and start a new policy which meant paying a deposit again and losing my 8months worth of ncb .
                              basically they f@cked up but i had to pay almost £250 to start a new policy (and my wife had been driving for 3 weeks with no insurance that we didnt know as we had made the payment as agreed ). The person dealing with the phone said theres nothing they could do .

Amazingly though they changed there tune as soon as i mentioned reporting them to the insurance ombudsman and letting people on forums im in know what they had done . They ended up forgetting the money they said i owed them and even paid my deposit for me .
                              since then ive left them as thay are idiots and all 3 of my insurance policies are with other people

id avoid flux as much as possible now , all they are interested in is getting your money off you and dont care whether they mess you about in the process
                              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X