Saving money on Fuel.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving money on Fuel.......

So i go to sainsburys as its only £1.29/litre and save me self £2.50.. wahay

Shame the pump failed to stop and pizzed deisel down me wheel arch onto me tyre and all over the forecourt and me boots......bugger....
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Ha ha,

Sorry, had to laugh.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post

Shame the pump failed to stop and pizzed deisel down me wheel arch onto me tyre and all over the forecourt and me boots......bugger....
      What do ya mean ONLY £1.29 a litre

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post

You've just cheered me up a bit! I thought I'd been mugged the other day when I filled up at €1.31 or in sterling £1.11. At least something is still cheaper in France!!!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

Paid £1.39 up in alfreton at the weekend.... nearly cacked me self.....
          Remember arrows are silent.....................
          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

fuel price

In Buxton, £1.27 a litre yesterday at Rock Bay,went to RAF Cosford (RAF museum) last week and had to pay £1.50 for half a litre of water( £3.00 a litre)So is £1.30 (ish) a litre for diesel really that expensive?,to be fair it was in a nice bottle though.Bloke behind the counter had a patch over one eye,wore a tricorn hat and his horse was called Black Bess,all that was missing was a flintlock pistol.Still the museum was very good,Vulcan bomber suspended from ceiling truly awesome. ALAN

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
              Vulcan bomber suspended from ceiling truly awesome. ALAN

Is that because they can't afford to fly it?

Comment

vulcan

No, but they are looking for some really long elestic bands.If you remember what a Zeta was
                And no its not an old Ford,Alan

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                  No, but they are looking for some really long elestic bands.If you remember what a Zeta was
                  And no its not an old ford,Alan

She picked up an OBE today!

Comment

Obe

Who did ?

Comment

poundland are selling 1 litre bottles of veggie oil for...

Wait for it......

£1

Thats 32p cheaper per litre than sainsbury's. problem is buying 60 litres of the stuff!
                      Though when i'm passing, I always pick some up, every little helps.

And to be fair, the smell is addictive! back window open alot! mmmmm chips!
                      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I save even more by walking / cycling to work

Save even more at the mo cos I'm off work with a bitchin' - dose of man-flu. My nose is doing a passable impression of Niagra falls and my eyes are itchy - yet you cant scratch the feckers!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                          Thats 32p cheaper per litre than sainsbury's. problem is buying 60 litres of the stuff!
                          Why's that a problem? Jeez, I remember buying it in boxes of 24 1 litre bottles from Lidl and standing in the carpark filling up.

Mind you, it was 40p a litre then!

Comment

Cheap veggie oil

John,I know I am going to regret asking this,but do you really just pour it in the tank,or do you mix it in a specific ratio with normal diesel,and I still dont know who got an OBE.Alan

Comment

I used to just throw it in. Filtered waste veg or fresh stuff. Personally I never used more than about 50:50 or so. A bit gentler on the pump seals!

Ran like that for 3 or 4 years with no ill effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X