yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy's Off Roading In Sth Wales - The Aftermath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh.. Yeah of course I meant UJ. Erm, the joint I mean, is the bottom joint
    You can see, with a rubber bush on it, I will try n get a pic for you.
    Yeah I know it's my fault, I was giving it a bit much so I will live and learn!

Any ideas re the front prop? Tried 4wd again earlier and it's just not smooth, does feel like there's 'something' in the way, broken in there or something.. Oh crap this is gonna be expensive isn't it?!
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
      D'oh.. Yeah of course I meant UJ. Erm, the joint I mean, is the bottom joint
      You can see, with a rubber bush on it, I will try n get a pic for you.
      Yeah I know it's my fault, I was giving it a bit much so I will live and learn!

Any ideas re the front prop? Tried 4wd again earlier and it's just not smooth, does feel like there's 'something' in the way, broken in there or something.. Oh crap this is gonna be expensive isn't it?!

As I mentioned earlier, you've trashed the crown wheel in the front diff.
      Now drain the diff oil and see how many chunks of metal come out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        As I mentioned earlier, you've trashed the crown wheel in the front diff.
        Now drain the diff oil and see how many chunks of metal come out with it.
        And as way of a thread bump...drain your diff oil tommorow, and see how many bits of metal fall out.

Its too dark to do it tonight...any chance of some self recorded banjo music...
        ding ding ding,ding ding ding ding, ding ding
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

This is the joint I mean

And Bushwacker, I'll get it checked out, thanks. Is this a hard/expensive job? Cheers
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

See post 17
            Brian

Comment

Its easier to just change the whole front diff for a used one.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                See post 17
                That's a picture of his lower ball joint
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                  That's a picture of his lower ball joint
                  I am well aware of that. He still has a fuced diff thou.

Turns fine then gets tight, as Vince has said twice crown wheel teeth buggered.
                  Last edited by yoshie; 23 February 2011, 21:23.
                  Brian

Comment

Thats a grease boot on the ball joint, and its split and the grease can escape / water and crap get in. Needs replacing ASAP.

Who was the guy on here had a BJ fail recently, ripping the front wheel off his truck?

I suspect I'm a bit of a girl in this company, but I just wouldn't treat my daily drive like that. That's the sort of offroading you do with your weekend truck
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67329

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Thats a grease boot on the ball joint, and its split and the grease can escape / water and crap get in. Needs replacing ASAP.

Who was the guy on here had a BJ fail recently, ripping the front wheel off his truck?

I suspect I'm a bit of a girl in this company, but I just wouldn't treat my daily drive like that. That's the sort of offroading you do with your weekend truck
                        You are right mate only a child and a weekend toy should behave like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1i15N16Wo
                        Brian

Comment

You are right mate only a child and a weekend toy should behave like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1i15N16Wo
                          I forgot it was at Glentarkie, I would of made more of an effort if I would of remembered, lol
                          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I forgot it was at Glentarkie, I would of made more of an effort if I would of remembered, lol
                            That was last year, Glentarkie trip is next month. I will have the toy truck back on it's wheels by then
                            Brian

Comment

That was last year, Glentarkie trip is next month. I will have the toy truck back on it's wheels by then
                              Cool, me too, plus on a trailer so I can drive it like it's stolen and still get home.
                              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Cool, me too, plus on a trailer so I can drive it like it's stolen and still get home.
                                Did you see the comp in Col Glen in June that we are running. Teams of two trucks. My wee toy truck needs another toy truck to team up with. Alans surf is to big. You fancy a weekend on Dunoon in June?
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X